highest number of views

lupas

I was just looking at the number of,views and replies to the "where is the ftp section?".and i was wondering what one thread recievieved the highest number of views and replies.the "where is the ftp section?" must be a contender for the highest.

cww80

Lockecoles, ftp thread had 18,000+ views...as far as i can remember, of course i cant prove it. :
:

Edit: also, it had 370+ replies...

Trenton net

Hmm, didn't that community spirit thread get page views moving? I mean that thread had links to pictures of all the mods and cuties here at SX,

cww80

Originally posted by Trenton net@Aug. 23 2002, 1:49 pm

Hmm, didn't that community spirit thread get page views moving? I mean that thread had links to pictures of all the mods and cuties here at SX,

can someone, perhaps you, provide a link?

Zziggy00

I don't remember any of those topics, but here's my pic.

www.geocities.com/zziggyoo/Me.jpg

It's about a year old, and LOOK i have my back pack on, i guess i'm a little school boy too! Rock on Gallstaff!

Fabrizo

Their was one thread some time ago that went WAY off topic, and ended up having about 20-30 pages worth of replies. It was probably the most replied to thread ever on these boards, but im not sure how many views it got. I think the page was deleted though...

Gallstaff

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Aug. 24 2002, 12:04 pm

I don't remember any of those topics, but here's my pic.

www.geocities.com/zziggyoo/Me.jpg

It's about a year old, and LOOK i have my back pack on, i guess i'm a little school boy too! Rock on Gallstaff!

woo! ... damn you're an ugly littles chool boy...

joe81

was that incredibly long post one of mine about religion or something that turned into a religious topic, or one that turned into a bash fest and then was stopped and ended.

lupas

Originally posted by Fabrizo@Aug. 24 2002, 11:13 am

Their was one thread some time ago that went WAY off topic, and ended up having about 20-30 pages worth of replies. It was probably the most replied to thread ever on these boards, but im not sure how many views it got. I think the page was deleted though...

jeeze,20-30 pages! thats a hell of a lot of replies.

mal

Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 25 2002, 7:01 am

jeeze,20-30 pages! thats a hell of a lot of replies.

I think that must have been on the old board though.

You had less posts to a page then.