highest number of views

I was just looking at the number of,views and replies to the "where is the ftp section?".and i was wondering what one thread recievieved the highest number of views and replies.the "where is the ftp section?" must be a contender for the highest.

Lockecoles, ftp thread had 18,000+ views...as far as i can remember, of course i cant prove it. :
wink.gif
:

Edit: also, it had 370+ replies...

Hmm, didn't that community spirit thread get page views moving? I mean that thread had links to pictures of all the mods and cuties here at SX,

Originally posted by Trenton net@Aug. 23 2002, 1:49 pm

Hmm, didn't that community spirit thread get page views moving? I mean that thread had links to pictures of all the mods and cuties here at SX,

can someone, perhaps you, provide a link?

Their was one thread some time ago that went WAY off topic, and ended up having about 20-30 pages worth of replies. It was probably the most replied to thread ever on these boards, but im not sure how many views it got. I think the page was deleted though...

was that incredibly long post one of mine about religion or something that turned into a religious topic, or one that turned into a bash fest and then was stopped and ended.

Originally posted by Fabrizo@Aug. 24 2002, 11:13 am

Their was one thread some time ago that went WAY off topic, and ended up having about 20-30 pages worth of replies. It was probably the most replied to thread ever on these boards, but im not sure how many views it got. I think the page was deleted though...

jeeze,20-30 pages! thats a hell of a lot of replies.

Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 25 2002, 7:01 am

jeeze,20-30 pages! thats a hell of a lot of replies.

I think that must have been on the old board though.

You had less posts to a page then.

Back