horror

If you mean like survival horror games, I guess Alone in the Dark 1 and 2 is as close as it gets....define what games you mean like Horror titles and Ill see what I can find....

In my opinion Killing Time and PO'ed would both kinda fit into the horror category, although PO'ed has comedy elements both games are atmospheric and quite un-nerving in places, particularly Killing Time.

escape from monster manor scared the be-freakin-jeezus outta me when i first got it. Awsome first person shooter. Watch out for the floating death heads! :
wink.gif
:

I've played Escape from Monster Manor all the way through... what does everyone find so scary about it? I personally found it to be slow and not to mention flat in the excitement category... It reminds me of a broken record... the same thing plays over and over again. But that's just my opinion.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by KBW@Aug. 29 2002, 8:09 pm

I've played Escape from Monster Manor all the way through... what does everyone find so scary about it? I personally found it to be slow and not to mention flat in the excitement category... It reminds me of a broken record... the same thing plays over and over again. But that's just my opinion.
biggrin.gif

Well i think when people say it scared them they mean when it first came out. By those standards the game was piss-ass scary. And i was only like 6 at the time. it's still a fun game none the less.

Back