Hottest Actresses?

there's a whole bunch of em... which ones do you think are hot?

One of my personal hotties is Elisabeth Shue...well, before Hollow Man... lol

I used to like Meg Ryan too. Tea Leoni was a hottie in Bad Boys and her TV show, "The Naked Truth"

dunno about actresses, but Andrea Corr has always kinda done it for me ;)

oh, and Katie Holmes is pretty cute as well... got a whole brunette thing goin on here... :D

the Corr member that plays the flute/recorder turns me on everytime she plays her instrument ;) bet you know why

she is hot!

Quote: from JCTango on 11:21 am on Nov. 29, 2001

the Corr member that plays the flute/recorder turns me on everytime she plays her instrument ;) bet you know why

she is hot!

yah... thats the lead singer... andrea

(we're on first name terms, u know!)

for the ladies out there, what guys do u think are hot? (besides me, of course!! ;))

My current fave is Kristin Kreuk [Smallville]. She has the face of a goddess. I'd watch Smallville even if I hated it just to see her. I like the show though.

Others that should be mentioned:

Shiri Appleby [Roswell]

Jessica Alba [Dark Angel]

Amy Acker & Charisma Carpenter [Angel]

Rose McGowan [she makes Charmed so much better]

Tyra Banks [not really an actress, but I don't care]

Diana Pang Dan [she's a star in Hong Kong]

"Golden Vanilla" sounds a little racist dude. I assume you didn't mean that way, but nevertheless... be cooler about not saying things like that.

relax, Mo Threat... i didn't mean it that way. I thought Golden Vanilla was actually a compliment?! Like chocolate vanilla???

jeez man...why would i go against my own?

Charlize Theron.... mmph.... um... I agree with the Elizabeth Shue.... She was so hot in Cocktails....oh...

OH... Ann-Maragret.....she's old now, but if you've seen the film version of Bye Bye Birdie, or The Swinger... oh...

and also Catharine Keener...

Gina Gershon... ..

there's too many to name, sorry..

Elisabeth Shue doesn't photograph well, but she always seem to portray the innocent girl-next door with that certain je ne sais quoi...she has a shy charm about her that just draws you into her.

Quote: from JCTango on 4:35 pm on Nov. 29, 2001

relax, Mo Threat... i didn't mean it that way. I thought Golden Vanilla was actually a compliment?! Like chocolate vanilla???

jeez man...why would i go against my own?

Some people of mixed ethnic origin are very sensitive about such things. I personally am not [of course my mix is four diff types of euro people - I is too american ;)], but I wouldn't want anyone to feel offended by our silly postings.

Also, how could I know what your background is? I didn't think you meant anything bad by it, but I know a girl who's a similar mix to Kristin, and I know if she saw/heard something like that it would hurt her. Just try to be aware of others feelings.

I live in Oakland, CA USA. The most ethically diverse city in the most ethnically diverse state in the most ethnically diverse country in the world. We have something like 120 different ethnic groups here, and no real racial problems. Everyone victimizes their own people first. ;)

Supergrom - Buffy rulez!!! SMG is cute, but ain't my cup o' tea. The show has been good this season.

Back