House of the Dead III

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Sega is releasing House of the Dead III for the PC this comming February.

This is one of my favorite shooting games series so I'm definetly picking this one up! Now to find a PC game gun.....

the only PC Lightgun I know of is the Gun that was sold in a bundle with HotD 2...

btw. I don't think Dreamcast could handle those graphics.... (play it in the Arcades ...)

House of the dead in the arcade was so messed up, cuz those guns where GIANT and kinda heavy for what they were. Holding those up for hrs was annoying....at least the arcade near me it was like that. I think it was the standard cabinet for it at least.

Originally posted by Darsh@Tue, 2005-01-04 @ 01:28 PM

House of the dead in the arcade was so messed up, cuz those guns where GIANT and kinda heavy for what they were. Holding those up for hrs was annoying....at least the arcade near me it was like that. I think it was the standard cabinet for it at least.

[post=127080]Quoted post[/post]​

The House of Dead machine I used to play had a 3/4 inch chain attached to each gun as well as the gun lead. I know what you mean about heavy. Try playing with a gun in each hand ala matrix style and you soon have tired arms lol

The Dreamcast couldn't handle it? Really? The minute I saw House of the Dead 3, I thought, "is this running on a Naomi board?" It looked...Dreamcast-ish to me. But, I dunno.

...And, as a side note...what is it running on?

Back