How do you rip saturn games

What's this? Johnny Storm is having trouble burning something?
wow.gif

What is the specific problem you're getting? What CDRWin version do you have? What burner do you have? Unless your burner or the version of CDRWin you're using is pretty old, you shouldn't have a problem with CDRWin not supporting your burner. It's more likely to be a problem with ASPI...

i have a hewlett packard cd16ri (came out last year). i also have all the cdr win programs released in the last year. it just wont recognize my burner. cdr win 5 does but i can't understand it.

Originally posted by johnnystorm@April 30 2002,23:12

i have a hewlett packard cd16ri (came out last year). i also have all the cdr win programs released in the last year. it just wont recognize my burner. cdr win 5 does but i can't understand it.

Again, verify that you have a ASPI layer PROPERLY installed, then download the newest Cdrwin

are you running XP

and try using Diskjuggler it does a good job

or even Nero

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr bgcolor="#333333"><td><font color="#FFFFFF">Quote (<font color="#FFFFFF">ExCyber</font> @ April 30, 2002, 2:21 PM EST)</font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#666666"><td><font color="#EEEEEE">What's this? Johnny Storm is having trouble burning something?
wow.gif
</font></td></tr></table>

Uh-oh, I think I heard someone yelling "<font color="#FF0000">Flame on!</font>"?
lol.gif

johnnystorm: You should be able to use any CD-ROM reader (including burners and DVD-ROM drives) to rip Saturn games to BIN+CUE. If you have more than one CD-ROM reader, try using those instead of your HP burner to rip. In CDRWin, there should be a drop down list to select which CD-ROM reader to use if you have more than one.

Back