How dodgy are you?

mal

Established Member
How dodgy are you?

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 46.5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

hehehe.gif

Risky

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 27 Potential fine: £7000

Hey? My years are less, but the fine is higher. <_<

Oddly, a friend of mine just got 27 years in prison. Weird number.

I thought I could answer No to most, . . but then it asked about 'blow-jobs' and by then my score was pretty shot up.
tongue.gif
. . . Hi Jurai
wink.gif

. . . and what in the heck is a "mence pie?"

Years in prison: 110.5 Potential fine: £2000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Ouch..

I'm gonna have to tell my friends who live in York that they can shoot Scotsmen every day except Sundays
biggrin.gif

YOU FOOLS!!!

now theyve got you IPs and know how to put you in jail

watch out - some police force is gonna pay you a visit and give you the royal plunger treatment :smash

Not without proof, or a case, and clicking a link on a shockwave file is hardly a confession. NEway, I think you're joking, right?

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

I am going to hell :devil
laugh.gif

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 26 Potential fine: £2000

edit: Oh yeah, poor Minnesotans.
ohmy.gif

hehe i went thru all that and it could not find the server to give me my results. guess i was really naughty
biggrin.gif

I hate stuff that requires flash

I don't have (or want) it installed on Phoenix

and I don't feel like booting up IE

just had to make that comment
wink.gif

I'm a bit crooked with 89.5 years and a 2 grand fine.

BTW if they did divulge the results of this flash file then it would be considered not only a breach of the data protection act but also confession under false pretenses and therefore not admittable by law.

p.s. selecting everything yes gives you...

Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 7 Potential fine: £2000

blush.gif

Damn, some of the things you cant do in the united states surprise me. You Can't get a boner in public in Allentown, pensilvania?! DAMN! That would suck huge ass
damn.gif

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

Good thing I'm too young to have sex or i'd be screwed... get it? Screwed... heh heh....
unsure.gif

Years in prison: 50.5 Potential fine: £7000

(note to self you broke the sporting wood in allentown law be very very weiry of going back there)

hope i dont sport a chub when i drive through there on sat

There's some other weird laws in England apart from those on there, like if you ask a policeman for his shoes in Reading, he's legally obliged to give them to you . I'd be using that one on the pigs all the time if I lived there
biggrin.gif

Back