How into gaming are YOU?!

Vanilla Ice actually is very talanted, just incredibly misguided and led by the dollar when it reared it's ugly head. Chuck D of Public Enemy (the greatest MC of all time IMO) was amazed by Vanilla Ice when he was still an unknown and wanted Rik Rubin to sign him to Def Jam. Things could have been a whole lot different for that boy..

Yo! It's the green machine. Gonna rock the town without being seen. Have you ever seen a turtle get down? Slammin' and jammin' to the new school sound? Everybody let's move. Vanilla is here with the new jack groove. Gonna rock and roll the place, with the power of the ninja turtle base. Iceman! You know I'm not playin'. Devastate the show, while the turtles are playin'. Ninja, ninja rap! GO NINJA. GO NINJA GO!

Ahh i also hooked up 2-4 tvs (dept store style) with an Rf Splitter, playting Secret of evermore on 4 tvs, and the re-arranging of the consoles thing? yeah i did that, stacking them, lining them up..

ahha and whenever i got a new peice of stereo equipment (i still do this lol) i would break out every old sega game i had to hear it with mega bass, center speaker, new tv etc etc.. damn video games ruined were my me girlfriends in jr high haha

stacking my 13 inch tv real hiugh was cool also, made it look bigger
tongue.gif

Back