How old are you and where do you hail from?

Quote: from crystalmethod on 12:42 am on Mar. 2, 2002

17, coming from Toronto, Canada!

Man this city is the best!

Hey techno music lover (taking by your username)... i'm from "The City you love to hate" too! I share your affection man! TO IS THE PLACE TO BE!! There's just no place that compares to TO... Everytime i come back from a vacation or a trip, it feels SO GOOD to be back home.. TO has it all.

:)

PS: BTW, crystalmethod, are you going to UofT then?

(Edited by JCTango at 1:13 am on Mar. 2, 2002)

Quote: from JCTango on 8:07 pm on Mar. 1, 2002

Quote: from Cynnamin on 12:58 pm on Mar. 1, 2002

You only say that because you've seen my *@$*&($

I wish I saw your *@$*&($

bahahahahaha rofl *shakes head and sighs*

That is all women are good for, anyways. *@$*&($ and #*%%#@!.

She's just being brutally honest. :p

Women also make better tea and pancakes. Or maybe it's just me. I was a chef, but I could never top breakfast or tea made by any girlfriend. :

The only reason you could never make it better was because... YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE IT.

Things are almost always better when someone else makes them ;) Unless of course, like every other guy I've known, they can't cook ;)

Quote: from Cynnamin on 10:35 am on Mar. 2, 2002

The only reason you could never make it better was because... YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE IT.

Things are almost always better when someone else makes them ;) Unless of course, like every other guy I've known, they can't cook ;)

No, I usually kicked their ass on making anything else. But they had to be really nice for anything too special. ^_^

Mmm... my diet these days is tacos, microwavable burritos, daily 2 litres of Coke, and peanut butter toast. Oh yeah, livin' the high life...

Quote: from chakan on 11:14 am on Mar. 2, 2002

No, I usually kicked their ass on making anything else. But they had to be really nice for anything too special. ^_^

Mmm... my diet these days is tacos, microwavable burritos, daily 2 litres of Coke, and peanut butter toast. Oh yeah, livin' the high life...

[/quote]

You are a special case.. you said, you are/were a chef. :p

FOR THE REST OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ, I SAID Unless of course, like every other guy I've known, they can't cook

I did not say EVERY guy, nor did I mention any guy in particular. I was stating from MY experience. I have not dated any of you nor have any of you ever cooked for me, so NONE of you are included in my generalization.

It is funnt.... I don't cook that much, but am specially good at breakfast preparation.... Though I haven't made one for anyone in a while...

But anyways, I mostly prepare stuff for myself, and it usually tastes good (to me)

I can't cook.But i'm honest.Being honest is more apreciated than cooking! :p

Howerver if someone wants something simple,i can do the job....you know its not that people can't cook.Its the same old "why do it myself when other people can do it for me?"

like, yelling at your gf to make the goddamn sandwich

I'm no relationship expert, but if you have a habit of yelling at people and are too lazy to make your own goddamn sandwich, I wouldn't expect the GF to stick around long.

OH i see it's that special time of month

Special time of the month? I was under the impression that she doesn't have any "special" time reserved for responding negatively to idiotic comments...

As for cooking... I can follow the directions on the package. :biggrin:

Quote: from ExCyber on 3:04 pm on Mar. 2, 2002

I'm no relationship expert, but if you have a habit of yelling at people and are too lazy to make your own goddamn sandwich, I wouldn't expect the GF to stick around long.

she finds it very attractive

Cynnamin.......love the attitude, nothing sexier than a confident woman who stands up for herself. Giv'm all ####!

Oh now i know why no girl sticks with me over an hour...i'll try beating them to the kitchen :)

Thanks for the tips!

Back