How old are you and where do you hail from?

Quote: from Cynnamin on 11:21 am on Mar. 3, 2002

Henceforth, Gallstaff shall be known as Gallbladder, the organ which produces bile.

Good call. :)

Oh yeah, 27 from Melbourne, Australia.

why don't you just cast one of your flame spells, falstaff, and we can ALL enjoy a nice tender juicy Penguin BBQ :) I'll bring the brewskies, of course :O

mmmmmmm........penguin bbq. Not bad. But I have a feeling we better stock up on the mylanta for this bbq. My intuition tells me this penguin will be stringy and greasy. Maybe a good marinade will tenderize him?

I think Im 24 I might be 25 by now......The years since college have been a complete blur and still is....Ummmm I live in the fu@king worst place in the world when it comes to finding a girl worth a god-####, yep you guessed it....California. Palmdale to be Xact....Its sooo god aweful here I would never ever tell someone to move here....Unless youre lookin fer cheap ass dope. LOL

I always thought that California was a wicked ass place to party/live in... guess the city is just full of phonies huh? :|

Like I said to party and get dope for cheap its great but for anything else fu@k it!! Women here are stuck up all to ####....If you aint got a bitchin car, tons of cash, and unless you are a major kiss ass to them you get fu@ked up chicks here, I need to move badly.....Its all the partys that keep me here.... :p

Nobody is ever happy where they are.

I hate where I am because it's not where I want to be... yet I feel as if were I to move where I want to, I will find another place that is better.

*sigh*

What a world.

Quote: from Cynnamin on 12:34 am on Mar. 5, 2002

Nobody is ever happy where they are.

I hate where I am because it's not where I want to be... yet I feel as if were I to move where I want to, I will find another place that is better.

*sigh*

What a world.

yeah. i used to really hate houston and always thought it really sucked...but i'll be leaving houston in mere 5 months, i feel like i'm really going to miss it

Back