How to convert?

How can I convert ISO+MP3 files into BIN+CUE files. It seems that my machine can play BIN+CUE much easier than ISO+MP3. I know how to make a CUE sheet so I guess I am just asking how I compress the ISO and MP3s into a BIN file. Thanks in advance.

Feel free to flame me on this,.......... But isn't it more likely that Yellowmichael's files are bad? I've never had any trouble with either format. They both yield the same result, right? :~

Feel free to flame me on this,.......... But isn't it more likely that Yellowmichael's files are bad? I've never had any trouble with either format. They both yield the same result, right? :~

*takes out flame thrower and flames him to #### bwahaha* And no, i don't think so. He want them iso+mp3 because they are usually easier to manage is my guess and it's better quality. I would use binchunker.. but i don't know if there is anything else

(Edited by Gallstaff at 10:13 pm on Mar. 20, 2002)

Gallstaff. Try reading it again.

He wants to get bin/cue from iso/mp3.

Binchunker is used to get iso/wav from bin/cue.

Do you see the problem with your suggestion yet?

dude.. can that even be done? get a bin/cue from iso+mp3... god.. no wonder i haven't even burnt a working copy yet. *takes a swig of the hip-flask*

You're still not reading are you Gallstaff?

Arakon gives a perfectly good solution.

Aren't you too young to be drinking? ;)

i didn't realy read the posts that thorougly.. dear lord *swig swig swig* *gulp* and since people are lookin in here and not in my OTHER post, i figure what the ####. Some one know how to fix the resolution in half-life?

Back