How to create an ISO that exclusively plays CPK?

Hi all!

Would anyone here be able to give a guide on how to create a bootable video ISO that could work on a real Saturn? My Saturn is modded to play backups, but I'm a total novice when it comes to homebrewing. I know how to encode Cinepak files, but I've frankly found myself lost when it comes to working with existing tools like Cinepak Demo 6 or Madroms CPK Viewer (assuming that's what I should be using). I'm aware of the MPEG-1 alternative, but for future reference I'd like to know how to implement videos on the base console. Any help is very much appreciated!

you download It and replace CPK with same name.
you must to respect
Video: Resolution 320x240
Audio: QT PCM 22050Hz mono or stéreo 16 bit

you download It and replace CPK with same name.
you must to respect
Video: Resolution 320x240
Audio: QT PCM 22050Hz mono or stéreo 16 bit
This isn't a good idea to do. That demo is made to do specific things for each video to preserve aspect ratio and other things.

Use the SBL demos here:

You will need to actually compile the C code and build the iso (there's bat scripts to help with that included) and you will need to have an SBL environment setup. You can find out how to do that on this site as well as asking in the discord.

This isn't a good idea to do. That demo is made to do specific things for each video to preserve aspect ratio and other things.

Use the SBL demos here:

You will need to actually compile the C code and build the iso (there's bat scripts to help with that included) and you will need to have an SBL environment setup. You can find out how to do that on this site as well as asking in the discord.
This is a great help! Unfortunately, being a newbie, I’m not too sure how to do any of that yet. I’ll be sure to hit up the discord when I can. Thank you!

Back