Hundred Hand Slap

pop n' music if i'm not mistaken. A less popular line of konami's bemani series. Damn and right next to it looks like it's beatmania. What arcade is that I'm moving there.

It seems as though that guy has it memorized. I bet he could do it with his eyes closed.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jul 5, 2003 @ 09:11 AM

It seems as though that guy has it memorized. I bet he could do it with his eyes closed.
biggrin.gif

....i know what you mean.....i went on DDR with a friend...(claiming i'd NEVER played it...)...and beat his sorry ass for boasting he was better at everything then anyone else!

OMG, this guy is freaking insane! He must have played that hundreds of time to get that timing (or he's a very skilled piano player)

I'd love to film myself playing that game and post it
tongue.gif

It would be the worst attempt to play a video game ever made

It kinda reminds me of that dj style game that i played. Don't know if it was from Konami, but that game had a horrible learning curve.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 5, 2003 @ 10:11 PM

That would be beatmania, great game. And not really THAT high a learning curve...

Well, i only played it once. But i remember that the songs didn't really get gradually harder. It was.. easy song, easy song, then the rest got a lot harder all of the sudden. No graduale diffuculty raise, just a quick jump.

Back