I hate woman, but I so do love them!

lordofduct

Established Member
April of 2004, the last time I did anything with a woman. From that day on I despised their empty heads (well, most of them anyway, not all, oh and this is South Florida... capital of the blonde). I spent my days meeting girl after girl who makes me want to vomit, only those who didn't were dear friends or already taken. Then one hapless day (christmas i might add) I come walking into my complex drunk as all hell, carrying what is left of my Patron, and see this girl I have not seen in over 5 years. A cute lil' metal head who is very loud and fun. We talk, I invite her into my home for a drink and end up spending the day entire day with her. (about noon until work at 1030 PM). After exchanging numbers she calls me that night, and the next day. We decide to hang out that evening at my house... get drunk and play vid games (I love girls who play vid games!) on the LAN of XBOX's we set up on christmas day. (we have atleast 3 hooked up at a time!yey!) My friends spammy, jean, liz and christa come along too. I have a great time, playing games, talking, attempting to swing dance, and a huge wrestling match in my room between a lot of us.

Now the problem... My friend and her friend go home because they have work in the morning. She gives me a kiss good bye, i think nothing of it until I notice that someone else in the house thought something of it. Well me and this other girl stay up until 5 watching stupid movies (I robot is trash, and what the hell is with that "Hero" movie... VOMIT) She passes out on the couch and I return to my bed, at 830 i wake like usual (I usually only sleep 3-4 hours) And there she is in my bed with me. She is not letting me get up, not even to pee like I really have to!!! She demands I cuddle with her.

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, Chris is his name, he hangs out at the house EVERY day playing Halo2 with us. She says she is in love! Then what the hell is she doing in bed with me? Don't get me wrong, I would date this girl in a heart beat, she cute, funny, psychotic, plays vid games and damn just about the female replica of ME! WHAT AM I TO DO!? I hate woman!!! (yeah, I know, her lack of fidelity right there is a sign! but then as I said, she is an exact replica of me!)

Now I know what your thinking, "you just wanna brag", ummm well not really, im really stuck like chuck. I finally get over hating woman (and dont think its just because im the ugly bastard I am) and now im stuck. Also I figured this would finally liven up SX a little other then the weird merry christmas thread and a thread about a lot of deaths over in the pacific, its depressing hearing that! (poor guys over there, and we cried about Francis and Charlie hitting us this fall, stupid Floridians)

I don't think Chris knows I frequent SX, I don't think he even owns a computer. But you know, it wasn't me that made the booboo, it was all her! Nevermind I already once called her really drunk at my Companies Xmas party and over speakerphone I told her that they treat eachother like shit and she should leave the dipshit. He was standing right there! I felt like a fool the next day!

Maybe I should just say bugger to the both of em' and date this cutey!

what the hell is with that "Hero" movie... VOMIT

Bro...

Hero fucking owns your soul.

I didn't understand a word of that.

Then again, I never understand you period.

God I hate it when people bring their personal problems in here...

And we all hate you so shut up.

Anyways, Lord, I'm actually in the same boat. What I suggest you do is just sever ties with this girl and she will get bored with you and go back to Chris. It's really best in the long run.

yeah, i was figuring that... stick with adelheid (the old friend i havent seen in a long time with the bitchenest name) over Christa cause thats just trouble!

Bro...

Hero fucking owns your soul.

Hmm... really, it depends if you're in the mood for a martial arts movie or a ballet. I thought Hero was a bit weak (especially that lame 'lets glorify the Qin dynasty' plotline). House of Flying Daggers was better, but not by much. If you want a real martial arts movie, check out Ong Bak, or better yet, The Street Fighter.

As for Lord's girl problem... well, it's really up to you, man. But I would give you this advice: beware of fickle women (and before anyone says it, no, they're not all like that). Also, consider what you really want before you shake things up too much. BTW, out of curiosity, how old is this girl? It's often the younger ones that act in that fashion.

Ok. The main problem I see here is this: The girl told you she loved you. In all my experiences in the world, starting off anything like this is stupid. If she thinks she loves you after not really dating you or anything, she doesn't know what love is. Be a pal to her boyfriend and tell him that she's a slut and needs to ditch her. She probably just doesn't like him anyway.

And yes, House of Flying Daggers is very good.

nah, she never said she loves me... that would really weird me out more!

umm we are all in our early 20's... oh and it290, you havent been to south florida much. A good deal of them here are like that, capitol of the blonde i tell you!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2004-12-28 @ 01:41 PM

nah, she never said she loves me... that would really weird me out more!

umm we are all in our early 20's... oh and it290, you havent been to south florida much. A good deal of them here are like that, capitol of the blonde i tell you!

[post=126639]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, in your original post you said she did say that :p I guess it's only slightly weird now. I guess you can break her and her boyfriend up if you want some play, otherwise beat her for being stupid, after donkey punching her of course. :smokin:

If I were you I'd sever the relationship. She's got a guy. If her boyfriend finds out she was in the same bed with you? Like most controlling fellas he'd shit a brick. Plus if he's over your house that frequent wouldn't that feel odd anyway.

"It's okay bro, you sit here and play haloII while I'm in the next room sleeping with your girl" OWNED.

Yeah dude, don't let her drunkeness fool you. Plenty of chicks want to have sex once their juiced up.

/Parks

Originally posted by dyldo

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, Chris is his name, he hangs out at the house EVERY day playing Halo2 with us. She says she is in love!

I am saying she says she is in love with her boyfriend.

bizzy, hahahaha actually she was the only sober one at the house! it was me adelheid and rain who got drunk.

eh, its over... that was mighty quick! but yeah, ive come to the conclusion that I will just tell her she best be a lil' careful because it seems Adelheid (the metal chick) may get a bit jealous as of what i've seen today she seems to be taking quite the liking to me.

Dude.. the girls of today are very stupid... Have your fun, then get rid of them.. Enjoy your college years, while yer still young.

Back