I have Magic Engine v0.98 Registered

Anyone want it, email me and Ill send it to ya. :) It even has some Experimental Arcade Card Support. It plays my Sapphire Perfectly and Kabuki Itoriden plays well also..... the other Arcade Card games could use some work though.... Want it Ive got it...

Quote: from FAKK2 on 7:04 am on Feb. 22, 2002

Anyone want it, email me and Ill send it to ya. :) It even has some Experimental Arcade Card Support. It plays my Sapphire Perfectly and Kabuki Itoriden plays well also..... the other Arcade Card games could use some work though.... Want it Ive got it...

Is this the newest windows version?

Here I must disgress...

You shouldn't do that, it is quite cheap and a good product.... Those guys deserve their earnings.

Althoug I admit to once have had one such version (doenloaded with key) I encourage anyone to get it legally.

Just my 2 cents, not to start a flame war... no offense intended

Quote: from Artemio Urbina on 8:24 pm on Feb. 22, 2002

Here I must disgress...

You shouldn't do that, it is quite cheap and a good product.... Those guys deserve their earnings.

Althoug I admit to once have had one such version (doenloaded with key) I encourage anyone to get it legally.

Just my 2 cents, not to start a flame war... no offense intended

I became disallusioned to commercial emulation after bleem, it may be a good product, but basically they're making money off of the TG-16, which is no more right than someone selling pirate carts or anything else in my eyes.

Well, I must agree with that point...

Maybe I feel that way because I am a developer, and have some kind of "empathy" with the guys desires of what they want their software be treated like, just that =)

Quote: from Artemio Urbina on 3:23 am on Feb. 23, 2002

Well, I must agree with that point...

Maybe I feel that way because I am a developer, and have some kind of "empathy" with the guys desires of what they want their software be treated like, just that =)

Yea, I just wanted to know if he had the win version or not, I haven't used it since back in the day when I was on BBS's hehe

Cool, sounds good, just remember if you have a SB LIVE card in your PC set the sound skip to -1 and it fixes the 1 sec gap in sound and sometimes the actual super cd cards work better than the Magic Engine cards and sometimes its vice versa, and dont forget to go in the ini file and tell it what all your settings are or it runs strange and sometimes not at all....have fun guys,......

Back