i need more insomniac friends

hell i hate having everyoen on my list gone to bed at 130 every night i need more insomniacs to talk to lol

joe, I know your pain.

Most of the time I work from 3pm to 11pm (or that kind of thing) and so I'm still up and about when most people are going to bed. Afterwards I often go and hang out with a friend who keeps similar hours and we watch TV or a movie or two.

She's overseas ATM so I'm all on my lonesome. *sigh*

i work 10 at night till 7 or 8 in the morning, so im up and on here all night at work... but no one here would wanna be my friend.

(I have lots of free time.)

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 8, 2004 @ 04:03 AM

538 on what? AIM? I thought that caps u ate like 250 or sumthin....dunno about the other ones.

538 total, between MSN, ICQ and AIM.

The only one that gives me issues with user limits is MSN, that has a 150 contact limit... every time I want to add someone, I have to delete someone else.

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 9, 2004 @ 08:05 AM

lol des you'll be blocking me soon after you realize that i ramble too much lol

Sadly, the alcohol is only partly to blame. Damn, where's a smiley with a single tear rolling down its face when you need one??

I'm practically an insomniac, but I don't really want to be. I just can't go to sleep at normal hours during the summer. Actually, I don't think I've gone to bed earlier than 1AM even during school, I avoid morning classes whenever possible.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 9, 2004 @ 01:01 PM

Actually, I don't think I've gone to bed earlier than 1AM even during school, I avoid morning classes whenever possible.

When I was in High School is used to go to sleep between... 4 and 5am.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jul 9, 2004 @ 06:05 PM

When I was in High School is used to go to sleep between... 4 and 5am.

Wow. Since I have trouble sleeping during the day, I always have to try and get as much sleep at night as possible. Although the good news is that I never fall asleep while driving, for some reason. Came in handy when driving back from a 3 day LAN at a friend's house (who currently lives in hicksville 2.5 hours south of us). I don't think there was any time where everyone was asleep at once, so I maybe got three hours of good sleep a night. UT2004 has some really fun modes!

"Holy *&#$, there's like 50 of those rocket guys chasing me!"

"No, no, don't bring them over here!"

Well, it obviously has drawbacks, for example, I am addicted to caffeine... I even had a caffeine overdose once! But well... that was after a massive event with Satoshi Tomiie.

Still, other problem I have is that whenever I am not interacting, I fall asleep. For example, if I am watching TV, and the program is not VERY good and catches my attention completely, I instantly fall asleep.

Hmm... I think I've pretty much broken my minor caffiene addiction. There are a lot of worse things to be hooked on, anyway.

Hey Joe, maybe you can just run around at night with Dave Attell! I mean, you're both alcoholics, you're both nuts, and you can't sleep at night!

Back