ICEMAN LOOK AT THIS!!

I kinda ripped off gamestop by 4 games, i bought 12 games at first, and then he said 130.00, and i only had 60, so i ended up only buying 3 games...but he forgot to take off the other games that i had gotten free w/ the promotional deal, so now i got MvC2, ReelfishingIwild, house of the dead 2, and powerstone 2 free!

awwww man. i feel bad paying 50 all together because thats all i had.... the table next to gamestop had 27 saturn games for only 50.00!!!!!!

then there was eb, which was the only vendor of next-gen games, but they gave me a free t-shirt.

I also got a sealed copy of typing of the dead for 5.

I also won the first doorprize :lol: a D&B powercard!!!!!!!

i got kinda bored after i spent my money, and i was pissed that some guy was selling 27 saturn games for only 50.

There was this one dealer, and this guy came in w/ panzer dragoon saga, burning rangers, sonic jam, and sf3 third strike. and the dealer bought them all for 400.00

there was also this manci games( classic gaming magazine) booth, and the editor gave me a free copy :yum

wow I saw that 50 games for 27 bucks, the bad thing was they have no cases they were all loose games. there were some good deals, the gamestop had a ton of good dreamcast, genny, and snes/nes games.... the buy two get one free was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. 🙄

Back