• Rise from your gwave!

If you could be ANY X-Men...

Discussion in 'General' started by JCTango, Mar 7, 2002.

1. JCTango

JCTango New Member

I think i'd like to be NIGHTCRAWLER. I've always loved the idea of teleporting... primarily because I'm too lazy to walk from place to place. Plus it's fun :)

He can walk on walls too! :)

Can the "Nightcrawler" avatar be put up for me to use on this board please? :)

2. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

I'd be Optimus Prime, lol ;) yes I know hes not one of the X-Men, but seriously, Probably Cyclops, I love the idea that if i look at someone I can blow their head up.

3. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

Cable / Nathan Summers - I'm not sure if he was ever formally a member, but surely being the son of Cyclops counts for something. :biggrin:

4. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

I'd be Onslaught; check out those power levels. Although he is not an X-Man, he is, however, the manifestation of Professor X (who is an X-Man) and Magneto (who isn't an X-Man). I choose Onslaught because he kicked some major ass (e.g., Juggernaut). LOL!

BTW, we all know who IceMan2k wants to be, right? LOL!

5. JCTango

JCTango New Member

hehe :)

BTW, did anyone of you guys play that game called "Overpower"? I used to play it with some of my friends back in the day.... It was pretty fun. :)

I wish they made a pc game for that like they did with Magic: The Gathering. If they did, they could've made animations CGI or cell that would illustrate the battle! :) I wished soo long for them to do that... too bad :(

PS: Does anyone know where I can get all the scanned cards of Overpower? I want to see what they all look like.

6. Nadius

Nadius Member

Yeah, i bought a ton of those cards because they were like 25 cents each at KB, no one had them though... I asked all the magic players at my school, if they played overpower... they laughed at me. Told me that they were pretty much kindling.

Edit: And btw, I'd want to be Gambit. I''d like to charge popcorn with energy and throw them at people.

(Edited by Nadius at 11:21 am on Mar. 7, 2002)

7. Zziggy00

Zziggy00 New Member

I would be nightcrawler as well....

8. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

Yeah, i'd be gambit cause his athletic, agile, has the engery charging power and gets to hit people with a pipe.. or something like that. What the #### is that anyway? Is it just a led bar or is it special?

9. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

id be wolverine, cuz he is one tough mofo, and ive always liked him the best anyway. Plus he has stylin hair and sideburns, but the shady past and relapsing nightmares are a downside =(

10. JCTango

JCTango New Member

Cool :) I think Gambit's rod (no pun intended) is actually just a wooden staff

(Edited by JCTango at 7:44 pm on Mar. 7, 2002)

11. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

Gambit has a staff, actually. It is made out of some sort of metal {can't remember the kind tho}.

Uh, otherwise, um.. I wanna be Rogue. :)

12. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

I LIKE Gambit....but I would be this: (In this order)

Dark Phienox (Get in my way?)

or

Psylocke

13. Parallax

Parallax New Member

ICEMAN RULZ j00!

14. archiver

archiver New Member

I'd wanna be Colossus!

15. eatpenguin

eatpenguin New Member

i want to be venom. hes not an x-men but he;s still from marvel. that counts, right?

16. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

Onslaught.

Another Marvel Character I'd like to be is War Machine, his comic was cool. This is a diffrent one than the one that is Iron man's sidekick... it was a spin off series.

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 10:06 pm on Mar. 7, 2002)

17. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

Ok this isn't Marvel... but he's been my fav since my toddler years.... BATMAN!

18. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

I've heard that Onslaught easily extinguished Dark Phoenix during the Onslaught saga.

Here's a quick trivia question: Who/what is the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe?

19. archiver

archiver New Member

Hmmm... the Beyonder?

20. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

Living Tribunal?