If you could be ANY X-Men...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JCTango

Website
www.hostultra.com
I think i'd like to be NIGHTCRAWLER. I've always loved the idea of teleporting... primarily because I'm too lazy to walk from place to place. Plus it's fun :)

He can walk on walls too! :)

Can the "Nightcrawler" avatar be put up for me to use on this board please? :)

Ratamahatta

I'd be Optimus Prime, lol ;) yes I know hes not one of the X-Men, but seriously, Probably Cyclops, I love the idea that if i look at someone I can blow their head up.

ExCyber

Staff member
Cable / Nathan Summers - I'm not sure if he was ever formally a member, but surely being the son of Cyclops counts for something. :biggrin:

MasterAkumaMatata

Staff member
Website
superakuma5k.homestead.com
I'd be Onslaught; check out those power levels. Although he is not an X-Man, he is, however, the manifestation of Professor X (who is an X-Man) and Magneto (who isn't an X-Man). I choose Onslaught because he kicked some major ass (e.g., Juggernaut). LOL!

BTW, we all know who IceMan2k wants to be, right? LOL!

JCTango

Website
www.hostultra.com
hehe :)

BTW, did anyone of you guys play that game called "Overpower"? I used to play it with some of my friends back in the day.... It was pretty fun. :)

I wish they made a pc game for that like they did with Magic: The Gathering. If they did, they could've made animations CGI or cell that would illustrate the battle! :) I wished soo long for them to do that... too bad :(

PS: Does anyone know where I can get all the scanned cards of Overpower? I want to see what they all look like.

Nadius

Website
Visit site
Yeah, i bought a ton of those cards because they were like 25 cents each at KB, no one had them though... I asked all the magic players at my school, if they played overpower... they laughed at me. Told me that they were pretty much kindling.

Edit: And btw, I'd want to be Gambit. I''d like to charge popcorn with energy and throw them at people.

(Edited by Nadius at 11:21 am on Mar. 7, 2002)

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
Yeah, i'd be gambit cause his athletic, agile, has the engery charging power and gets to hit people with a pipe.. or something like that. What the #### is that anyway? Is it just a led bar or is it special?

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
id be wolverine, cuz he is one tough mofo, and ive always liked him the best anyway. Plus he has stylin hair and sideburns, but the shady past and relapsing nightmares are a downside =(

JCTango

Website
www.hostultra.com
Cool :) I think Gambit's rod (no pun intended) is actually just a wooden staff

(Edited by JCTango at 7:44 pm on Mar. 7, 2002)

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Gambit has a staff, actually. It is made out of some sort of metal {can't remember the kind tho}.

Uh, otherwise, um.. I wanna be Rogue. :)

Mysticales

I LIKE Gambit....but I would be this: (In this order)

Dark Phienox (Get in my way?)

or

Psylocke

Captian Crazy

Onslaught.

Another Marvel Character I'd like to be is War Machine, his comic was cool. This is a diffrent one than the one that is Iron man's sidekick... it was a spin off series.

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 10:06 pm on Mar. 7, 2002)