If you had 3 super powers what would they be?

Teleportation

Super Strength

"Spider Sense"

with the first two I can move across the country without having to ship everything for days :D

To make things more interesting, I'm going to limit myself to stuff that might actually be feasible in the next hundred years or so:

- Only need to sleep one night a week (or not at all, but that seems like a stretch)

- Indefinite lifespan (not immortality; immortality means that one is not subject to death)

- The ability to think of a third super power (Catch-22, I suppose)

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Oct 14, 2003 @ 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Oct 14, 2003 @ 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-NR Pickle@Oct 14, 2003 @ 02:45 AM

1. x ray vision b/c i'm a pervert

Why? Do you find bones particularly attractive :p [/b][/quote]

unless its like that new stuff they have at airports

Flight I guess, always thought it would be intimidating to float down a hall full of people, standing upright, 1 inch off the ground.

Other than that, maybe speed... cause I agree with the time thing.

Can't really think of a third thing, I don't really wanna be a hero.... or a villain, Just a normal guy... lol.

If you have super speed, you can reverse time or something like how Spuerman did it in one of those movies by flying really fast around the world in reverse-orbital direction.

So #1, Speed.

#2 Amorphability (or something)

Being able to become a pile of goo is fun, like Odo from Deep Space 9.

#3 Necromancy

Evil armies of undead are always a plus, and with evil followings, having a secret lair is always a must, so with followings come lairs, cool...sounds fun.

You ever smelled something that's dead? Just imagine how bad something Undead must smell. I think you'd want a fourth power of nasal blockage or something.

I'll try to come up with some different ones..

1. The ability to travel in and out of videogames at will and stay inside them as long as I want without time passing in the real world.

2. The abilty to synchronise thoughts and feelings (ie if your brain decides you should like/love something, then you automatically do). Helpful with human interaction.

3. The ability to instantly tell another person's personality by looking at them.

Don't think I'd be stopping criminals or anything like that, but I'd be pretty damned happy :). If I was ever pissed off, I could go fly around in Nightopia for a bit.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Oct 14, 2003 @ 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Oct 14, 2003 @ 12:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-NR Pickle@Oct 14, 2003 @ 02:45 AM

Why? Do you find bones particularly attractive :p [/b][/quote]

I think he means 1st degree X-ray vision. As in in the kind that cannot pentrate organic matter.

1. full body orgasm

2. multiple orgasm

3. control of mind

haha............."a now kids, your favorite super hero........pervert!!"

Never die is boring...., if you are always late to somewhere will be boring....

I think that having no super power makes life interesting..... :cool:

It is a music group, which appears in several Konami Bemani games, especially in the Pop'n Music franchise.

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Oct 14, 2003 @ 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Oct 14, 2003 @ 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Oct 14, 2003 @ 12:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NR Pickle
@Oct 14, 2003 @ 02:45 AM

Why? Do you find bones particularly attractive :p

I think he means 1st degree X-ray vision. As in in the kind that cannot pentrate organic matter. [/b][/quote]

Yea what he said, lol. In Smallville, clark kent can control how much he is seeing through. Like if he wants to look through a chicks clothes, no problem. If he wants to look straight through the entire person, no problem.

Back