If you had the choice to spend the day with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All kidding aside, I'd hang out with cynn every day of my life because she rocks.

I'd hang out with Cecilia Chen if I wanted some good game goodies.

I'd hang out with Myst if I wanted a self-esteem boost.

Hey theres another female I think I remeber : Technosmurfettehoe or somthing . She only posted 5x or somthing though and havent seen a picture of it but id guess from the way she wrote she was a female .

You know, we could hold one big Sex party with all the girls in SX to honor SEGA and the SATURN. Heh
smile.gif

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@May 20 2002,22:47

Gee, you leave for one afternoon and something like this is bound to happen LOL
smile.gif

Did people like bookmark our pictures or something?
blush.gif
If people still visit, I suppose I should change the picture because that "Happy New Years" greeting thing is getting pretty out dated.

Falstaff --> Yes, if I spent the day with you, of course I'd show you some intresting things. But then I'd take you shopping to help you get back into style!
smile.gif

All I did was search for that "Promoting community spirit!" thread you started in the General forum a while back.
wink.gif
Links to your pics are on that thread.
tongue.gif

cecilia you can update your picture when somebody else starts up a post your picture thread again(i'm assuming somebody will do that again)

Energizer Posted on May 20 2002,22:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, we could hold one big Sex party with all the girls in SX to honor SEGA and the SATURN. Heh

ya that'd be a great sausage party wooowhoooo(the number of dicks/pussy ratio isn't balanced enough for me)

jesus christ this post is just fucking stupid i mean jesus (sorry to offend anyone with the use of jesus in my sentence but i mean come on)

i'd do them all blah blah blah yippeee i can put words on a page that talks about what stranger girl is better looking ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy maybe i'll go out side and take my training wheels off my bike and get on a half pipe and do a backflip. blah blah blah jesus christ my god(note i'm not religious) what the fuck seriously what the fuck.

(note i'll edit all this a few minutes from now and delet the curses out)

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@May 20 2002,19:47

Falstaff --> Yes, if I spent the day with you, of course I'd show you some intresting things. But then I'd take you shopping to help you get back into style!
smile.gif

My dear, I'm very in style. Even have my own silk tux that I use in occasion for corporate events. No clip on ties for me. Even the formal bow ties have to be tied. Note I said mens fashion, not jeans and a tee shirt that passes for fashion today, but timeless classic fashion that has been here decades and has yet to fade from style.

Jim993...Leave it as is. You expressed it so well.

ok i will but i'm just glad i didn't add in the middle name i normally give to jesus in times like this. (that would have really offended somebody since normally i give him the middle name of f*cking)

I heard of this guy who swears mid swear word, so it would be f*cking-f*ck-uck, which in the right circumstances is hilarious.

Self esteem boost eh? Your right, I mean it WOULD help you. I mean im soooooo full of positive stuff im sure I can teach you to be a nice mature man. When your ready for that I mean......Seems abit green still.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 21 2002,13:43

Self esteem boost eh? Your right, I mean it WOULD help you. I mean im soooooo full of positive stuff im sure I can teach you to be a nice mature man. When your ready for that I mean......Seems abit green still.

Eh?

Nio wonder I love coming to this board, this thread is just too hilaruious.

Cyn: Yeah, I wubbles you too I guess, or whatever a wubble is
smile.gif
hehehe
tongue.gif
But yeah your eyes are your best feature, but then your whole face looks pretty good so yeah.

Myst: Hey, can you cheer me up with your always happy mood? then maybe i'll change my little icon guy to something other than a pissed off looking gnome.

Skank: You are the king of comedy in this thread. good stuff to see!
smile.gif

This thread started bad and is just getting worse, so I'm closing it.

if you want to continue, find some teen chat forum or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back