If you had the choice to spend the day with...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Energizer

If you had the choice to spend the day with a girl from SX who would it be? Who do you think is the cutest/hottest?

Arakon

first post and it's something like this.. interesting.

Ponx

I think that Arakon chick is hot. I just love red demonic women.

(Just kidding Arakon, don't ban me.
)

maidtina

Website
Visit site
if i wasnt already in a relationship i'd call first dibs on mysticales because you are all too slow!!!

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
mMM... if it was a girl, I'd be all over Cecilia... but if I had a boy... well, I'm sure you can all guess

OH WAIT! I did spend a day with him......... and am planning to again very soon.... Does that disqualify my choice?!

jim993

Website
Visit site
strange how i've been a member for awhile and only know of 3 girls eh maybe there's more but i don't know of them. and i've never even thought of this question. (since this type of question is not my type of question to answer i'll play the lame answer card) I wouldn't be able to decide who i'd want to spend the day with since they're all great in their own way.

edit- thanks for clearing that up akuma you posted when i was typing

Falstaf

I gotta go with jim993 on this one if only for the reason I'm old enough to be all of their's(?) father and would feel like a dirty old fart.

If, though, I were 20 again, probably mysticales. Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?". Cecilia would probably just want to show me all her "neat" hk sega goodies that we mere westerners could never obtain, all the while laughing hysterically. I don't know enough of Myst's personality to be frightened...yet. Live and learn, live and learn. (this was all tongue in cheek...keep it clean.)

Falstaf

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 20 2002,14:57

sweet jeezus, you didn't even grow up with sega! BURN THE POSER, BURN THE POSER!

jk
Actually, I was in my early teens when this whole video game craze started, meaning pong. So in a sense, while I did not grow up with SEGA, I did with the whole home gaming revolution. In reality, I'm probably the farthest from a posure here as I have been in gaming longer than most members have been alive. So there! Naaaaay:p

Hollywood Hasney

Website
www.consolevision.com
Heh, I'm and old-fashioned Brit and like a cpmbo of peronallity and looks
so I couldn't say! Although Cyns eyes are nice

Oh, and keep your eye on the guy who started this thread.... some other boards that I admined had the same thing... a guy on his 1st post asked who the hottest girl was, then tried messaging her on everything he could so hey could get some cyber pussy

More of a nusiance really, but something to watch out for nonetheless

EDIT: Just checked Mysticales pic in the post above... looks like an ex I had (Who was also German, bizzarely)

EDIT2: Theres technically 4 girls, since my girlfriend uses my account sometimes too (Hell, has even posted news for me when I keep CGI timeouting on too many d/ls)... no pic of her handy tho

jim993

Website
Visit site
lol falstaff the only person that freely admits that he agrees with me most the time on these boards.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Originally posted by falstaff@May 19 2002,17:45

Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?".
*puRRRr*

Busy later?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.