If you had the choice to spend the day with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Arakon chick is hot. I just love red demonic women.

(Just kidding Arakon, don't ban me.
tongue.gif
)

mMM... if it was a girl, I'd be all over Cecilia... but if I had a boy... well, I'm sure you can all guess
wink.gif

OH WAIT! I did spend a day with him......... and am planning to again very soon.... Does that disqualify my choice?!
wink.gif

strange how i've been a member for awhile and only know of 3 girls eh maybe there's more but i don't know of them. and i've never even thought of this question. (since this type of question is not my type of question to answer i'll play the lame answer card) I wouldn't be able to decide who i'd want to spend the day with since they're all great in their own way.

edit- thanks for clearing that up akuma you posted when i was typing

I gotta go with jim993 on this one if only for the reason I'm old enough to be all of their's(?) father and would feel like a dirty old fart.

If, though, I were 20 again, probably mysticales. Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?". Cecilia would probably just want to show me all her "neat" hk sega goodies that we mere westerners could never obtain, all the while laughing hysterically. I don't know enough of Myst's personality to be frightened...yet. Live and learn, live and learn. (this was all tongue in cheek...keep it clean.)

Originally posted by falstaff@May 20 2002,17:45

I gotta go with jim993 on this one if only for the reason I'm old enough to be all of their's(?) father and would feel like a dirty old fart.

Are you saying that you're in your 40's or early 50's?

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 20 2002,14:57

sweet jeezus, you didn't even grow up with sega! BURN THE POSER, BURN THE POSER!

jk

Actually, I was in my early teens when this whole video game craze started, meaning pong. So in a sense, while I did not grow up with SEGA, I did with the whole home gaming revolution. In reality, I'm probably the farthest from a posure here as I have been in gaming longer than most members have been alive. So there! Naaaaay:p
tongue.gif

Heh, I'm and old-fashioned Brit and like a cpmbo of peronallity and looks
smile.gif
so I couldn't say! Although Cyns eyes are nice
wink.gif

Oh, and keep your eye on the guy who started this thread.... some other boards that I admined had the same thing... a guy on his 1st post asked who the hottest girl was, then tried messaging her on everything he could so hey could get some cyber pussy
tongue.gif

More of a nusiance really, but something to watch out for nonetheless
smile.gif

EDIT: Just checked Mysticales pic in the post above... looks like an ex I had (Who was also German, bizzarely)
smile.gif

EDIT2: Theres technically 4 girls, since my girlfriend uses my account sometimes too (Hell, has even posted news for me when I keep CGI timeouting on too many d/ls)... no pic of her handy tho
sad.gif

Originally posted by falstaff@May 19 2002,17:45

Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?".

*puRRRr*

Busy later?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back