Ikaruga

Just wondering if anyone knew if Treasure confirmed that Ikaruga is coming out for DC at the end of this month? I played this at this arcade and it rocks... MUST HAVE!

I hope it does so ncsx can send it to me soon....

Hehhee...addicted...

shooter....must have....

Kyosuke75

I hope so it looks awesome .

You got to play the arcade version jealous !

Sorry I passed out last night didnt get your im in time so email me .

Finally, no holding back! Cool, now I can give Radiant a rest and start working on this beautifully crafted piece of work! I hope Treasure stays in business!!

Yes it's confirmed!!!
biggrin.gif

I've ordered the game 4 days now and hpefully I'll get it at the end of the next week. But who knows when I'm gonna play it... (damned exams)
angry.gif

Where did you all order it from? I'm guessing no-one in the UK's gonna be taking orders so it'll have to be US I suppose, still, it'll be worth it!

The store is called Redline and it's located in Athens (Greece). The guy who owns it, is a cousin of me (second) and he does a lot of job with imports. So I proposed him to bring Ikaruga here directly from Japan (with airmail~about 5-6 days). Man I love my cousin
heart.gif
heart.gif

Originally posted by Silender@May 14 2002,14:43

Yes it's confirmed!!!
biggrin.gif

I've ordered the game 4 days now and hpefully I'll get it at the end of the next week. But who knows when I'm gonna play it... (damned exams)
angry.gif

Considering it doesnt come out until the 30th, it probably wont

I've g ot a backlit GBA on order from Lik-Sang, so I may as well order it from there too. I'll be harassing the postman every day until it comes..

Masterakuma,

I paid about 60 US dollars and that includes shipping via UPS. I don't expect it to come until first week of June. Its ok...I can just go to the arcade and play it until the DC version comes...

It kicks ass! and it will be a very collectable item for sure.

Kyosuke75

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+May 15 2002,02:01--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ May 15 2002,02:01)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Silender@May 14 2002,14:43

Yes it's confirmed!!!
biggrin.gif

angry.gif

Considering it doesnt come out until the 30th, it probably wont[/b][/quote]

Hey Skank you sure
wow.gif
??????

I don't believe he lied to me!!! Man no he's not. He brought me Shining Force 3 second scenario, 3 days before the confirmed day in Japan (Damn he has devilish connection with japanese peolple, and I don't know if it is some of Sega themselves but I don't care cause I have what I want
smile.gif
)

Lik-Sang has it for $33 and the shippings not really anything when it's combined with the GBA. A pretty good price I think. Does anyone know if it's getting a wide release in Japan or if Sega's not gonna produce too many as I read in a thread a while back?

Originally posted by Silender+May 15 2002,04:03--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Silender @ May 15 2002,04:03)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@May 15 2002,02:01

<!--QuoteBegin-Silender
@May 14 2002,14:43

Yes it's confirmed!!!
biggrin.gif

angry.gif

Considering it doesnt come out until the 30th, it probably wont

Hey Skank you sure
wow.gif
??????

I don't believe he lied to me!!! Man no he's not. He brought me Shining Force 3 second scenario, 3 days before the confirmed day in Japan (Damn he has devilish connection with japanese peolple, and I don't know if it is some of Sega themselves but I don't care cause I have what I want
smile.gif
)[/b][/quote]

I'm pretty sure, of course, if the warez scene is still in full swing there will be a copy out any day now. I do not plan on opening my copy of Ikaruga, gonna keep it clean and wait for the price to skyrocket like RS did.

Originally posted by Silender@May 15 2002,14:08

Errr guys I was speaking of an Original one not a copied!

So was I, I was just saying I don't plan on opening it, you never know when you run out of cash and will need every penny you can scrap together.

Yeah... I think I will play mine...I"ll just keep it emmaculate and keep spine card..etc.

But even still I don't think I would sell my copy... I'd play it everyday...hehe

$33.00 for Ikaruga? That's awfully cheap considering that NCSX is selling for 50.00!

Kyosuke75

Back