I'm back, and you don't care

I had over 1200 posts. I was a hardcore member since 2002 as jeff-20. But now I can't figure out my password for that account, and the email address I used has long since expired. So, I just sucked it up and started a new account.

Hello again.

I've been wondering when the Genesis scene will pick up. I've been waiting for some old school ports like Donkey Kong or Popeye. Publisher cross-overs are cool. Just wondering if those exist. I haven't been able to find working ROMs of existing ports like Donkey Kong 99 or Pokemon 1 or even Bubble Bobble. I've been searching for over 5 years!

Anyway, it's good to be back. (hums the Welcome Back Carter song).

The jeff-20 with the disturbing female avatar
?

You had half that amount of posts apparently ... but you should mail one of the admins (dibz, vbt or mal), so they can change your email and reset your password ;)

Welcome back anyway :beerglass:

Yeah, that's me. When I first joined, I was a little superstitious. I made a joke about approaching the "evil number" of posts. The admins were kind enough to reset my number to zero on my request. Then I got up to the number again and didn't even notice until I passed it! :)

My avatar happens to be the post picture that woman has ever taken... see? Is the new one less troubling?

I hope Mal or vbt are reading this thread and can help me out. I hate to bug them. Is iceman2k still around? I guess I don't mind starting a new one...

Jeffrey said:
Yeah, that's me. When I first joined, I was a little superstitious. I made a joke about approaching the "evil number" of posts. The admins were kind enough to reset my number to zero on my request. Then I got up to the number again and didn't even notice until I passed it! :)

My avatar happens to be the post picture that woman has ever taken... see? Is the new one less troubling?

I hope Mal or vbt are reading this thread and can help me out. I hate to bug them. Is iceman2k still around? I guess I don't mind starting a new one...

Apparently I get no love. ;)

Welcome back Jeff, so you want we reactivate your old account or this one is fine ?

Thanks for the love.

Now that we're past that -- we can simply merge the old account with your new one if you want. You'll keep your new username etc, you'll just assimilate all your old posts.

Back