I'm back.

Taelon

Established Member
I'm back.

Hey guys....

Taelon returns... My computer has been up and running with a new harddisk for a while, my wife and I moved into a new house, times have been busy and I never quite could bring myself to go back to SX and try to catch up on all the posts made since mid-July. :blink: So I figured, start over from zero and ask all of you lovely folks:

What's been happening around here? Any forum upgrades/changes? Who's new, who's gone, who rules and who sucks? What's hot these days (besides HL2 and Border Down)? Any amazing new breakthroughs in emulation, hacking or other stuff like that? Did any of you actually miss me? Are there any posts awaiting my answer?

Anyway... Good to be back... :)

I'm back.

Originally posted by mal+Sep 26, 2003 @ 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Sep 26, 2003 @ 08:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Sep 26, 2003 @ 01:23 PM

Originally posted by antime@Sep 26, 2003 @ 02:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Sep 26, 2003 @ 07:21 AM

A little OT, but lately I'd been wondering where Taelon went...

His wife also caught him with his pants down.

huh? :blink:
It's a long story. ;)[/b][/quote]

Taelon, did that really happen? :lol: :thumbs-up:

I'm back.

Hey, welcome back. You missed sooo much. I took over Ice's position and i own these boards how. Everyone refers to me as all mighty and for every post you make, 3 dollars goes from your bank accout to mine..... :sarcasm: I kid, I kid!

I'm back.

Nice going, Shitface. I praise thee. :bow

Thanks mal. :smokin:

Akuma: LOL :lol: mal is right... it IS a long story. But THAT certainly did NOT happen. :blink:

Which brings me to antime. :looney Thanks for the thread (and thanks again, mal :cheers ) ... just sad to see YOU apparently did not miss me. <_<

Later all! :thumbs-up:

I'm back.

Tis the return of Taelon... :) Finally...

I just came back too buddy :)

I have missed you :wub: Everytime I see you online you always have an away message, I thought you had died.

I'm back.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Oct 13, 2003 @ 11:19 AM

Tis the return of Taelon... :) Finally...

I just came back too buddy :)

I have missed you :wub: Everytime I see you online you always have an away message, I thought you had died.

he did :sigh

I'm back.

Thank you! Thank you all very much! :blush:

But it figures, eh - I come back, Jaded comes back - time to get stalked again, sigh :rolleyes:

I'm back.

welcome back tal.....err......drama queen :). Hope u stay around this time....you dont want us to send jaded to stalk you and make u come back do yas? didn't think so...

I'm back.

Originally posted by Taelon@Oct 15, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

Thank you! Thank you all very much! :blush:

But it figures, eh - I come back, Jaded comes back - time to get stalked again, sigh :rolleyes:

:blah :rant

Me = no stalker :) :cheers

Back