I'm done with SCHOOL!

racketboy

Established Member
I'm done with SCHOOL!

My wife and I finally finished up our undergrad work.

I'm not planning on getting a masters degree, so I'm done!

(My wife will probably get a masters in a few years)

I got my B.S. in Information Systems and will be moving back up to Michigan tommorow morning!

Woohoo!

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Originally posted by racketboy@Sat, 2005-05-14 @ 12:07 AM

My wife and I finally finished up our undergrad work.

I'm not planning on getting a masters degree, so I'm done!

(My wife will probably get a masters in a few years)

I got my B.S. in Information Systems and will be moving back up to Michigan tommorow morning!

Woohoo!

[post=133994]Quoted post[/post]​

:cheers :rockin: and good luck :)

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Good for you! I'll have completed my BS in Computer Science after wrapping up finals sometime during the middle of next week. I see graduate studies in my future, but not for at least a year or two.

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Congratulations Racket, now you can escape the third world country known as Florida. woot!

I'm done with SCHOOL!

congrats i too have finished my bs degree(it's both a bullshit and a bach of sci degree) in secondary education social studies wooowhoo. i've been moving the last few days back to my parents house and i have my grad day tomorrow i'll post a pic of me for all to see

(the real pic will come tomorrow)

future plans move off to some foreign country and teach(i'll join the peace corp already have the application 75% complete)

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sat, 2005-05-14 @ 04:55 AM

woot woot! grats! That mean we'll see ya around more?

[post=134009]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah -- Haven't been doing much online at all lately.

This last week I finally got to catch up on my blog a bit.

I'll be on the road most of today and tomorrow.

And yes, I can't wait to be out of Florida.

I'm done with SCHOOL!

You mean Florida isn't a great place to live? But it gets its own tag on fark.com....

Congrats Racket. Being done with school is a great feeling. :)

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Originally posted by Curtis@Sat, 2005-05-14 @ 12:15 PM

You mean Florida isn't a great place to live? But it gets its own tag on fark.com....

Congrats Racket. Being done with school is a great feeling. :)

[post=134018]Quoted post[/post]​

Pensacola aint! Florida is one of those places that might be nice to visit, but not nice to live -- much like California

Hey mal, what's the quotation marks for?

I'm done with SCHOOL!

For me, school goes as far as the end of High School and tertairy education would be referred to as Uni or TAFE or whatever.

That's all. :)

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Congratulations racketboy.

I too will be graduating soon. From high school...maybe....

I'm done with SCHOOL!

Congrats Graduates :)

I'm also done, graduated with honors with a BS in Computer Science. I'll be taking a break (actually considering some traveling like Joe as I've had what could be considred a "Professional" job position for several years and would like to visit other places while I'm still young), but I will probably go back for a Masters soon.

Great work guys, College and HS for our younger members!

I'm done with SCHOOL!

I could graduate next semester but I decided to extend it a year by going abroad for a year. Anyway, heres to lifelong education.

Back