im new here and pseudo kai issues

Good evening everyone, i know when i was younger i was a nintendo head but as i grew older i decided to give sega a better shot and i love the genesis and saturn more then i did when i was younger. So for the saturn i had a pseudo kai and it worked great for sometime which i bought it last year sometime and now it wont play any games i purchased that were copies like panzer saga, dungons and dragons collection, albert odysesy, magic knight rayearth and a few others. i have played these games on my saturn but for some reason nothing now. any suggestions or hints on how i may be able to use it again cause i wanna play albert so bad.. thanks in advance

Good evening everyone, i know when i was younger i was a nintendo head but as i grew older i decided to give sega a better shot and i love the genesis and saturn more then i did when i was younger. So for the saturn i had a pseudo kai and it worked great for sometime which i bought it last year sometime and now it wont play any games i purchased that were copies like panzer saga, dungons and dragons collection, albert odysesy, magic knight rayearth and a few others. i have played these games on my saturn but for some reason nothing now. any suggestions or hints on how i may be able to use it again cause i wanna play albert so bad.. thanks in advance
Hi
Some games will require a pseudo patch depending on the board your pseudo cart uses some will play more than others
Try pseudo patcher for these game files
Hope that helps

Back