I'm not at my Senior Prom

Forced Fun? I remember some birthday parties I have gone to where I was required to have fun. The scars of joy I had acquired through such get togethers will stay with me for a lifetime.
blush.gif
I once heard Stalin had perfected the procedures of forced fun. Imagine the happiness and joy experienced by the masses comrad.

Fun and love should come naturally or they aren't authentic.

Originally posted by calganagain@May 11, 2003 @ 06:39 AM

Forced Fun? I remember some birthday parties I have gone to where I was required to have fun. The scars of joy I had acquired through such get togethers will stay with me for a lifetime.
blush.gif
I once heard Stalin had perfected the procedures of forced fun. Imagine the happiness and joy experienced by the masses comrad.

torn anal ring?

Originally posted by calganagain@May 11, 2003 @ 11:39 AM

blush.gif

My point was that you should make an attempt to have fun. I, like a lot of people here, would usually rather just sit my ass here at my computer and never move. I have to basically force myself to get up and go out... regardless of the fact that everytime I do go out, I usually end up enjoying it more than I would have enjoyed being lazy. Call it motivating yourself if you like...

Originally posted by Jurai+May 11, 2003 @ 05:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ May 11, 2003 @ 05:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-calganagain@May 11, 2003 @ 06:39 AM

blush.gif

torn anal ring? [/b][/quote]

Actually it's an anal sling. And each person has two of them.

Back