Implode! New duo game?

well, if you leave it up to me, there is only 1 neo cd that allways pops into my head when I think of great games for the neo cd system. RBS "Ive made my peace, And Ill kill to prove it!" RBS has the best music, characters, and overall BEST ending Ive ever seen to date on the neo geo cd system.

I dont wanna spoil the ending for you just expect to sit back and watch for about 7 minutes!! for any neo geo game 7 min. endings dont ever happen! only in RBS!
wink.gif
Ill put it up asap. allready cracked (both in-game and cdz) of coarse.
smile.gif
and Ill get Beyond Shadowgate ready for a re-release as well.

Favorite? That's a tough call. Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden was my favorite fighter. The special box set was half of what got me to buy my Neo.

Kabuki Klash and Double Dragon are awesome with the arranged music. Those games needed that bit of a music boost to really make them better. I love both. Zentrick is pretty cool as is Twinkle Star Sprites.

Windjammers is the best sport sgame on Neo-Geo or Neo-Geo CD
smile.gif

Zedblade is not on the neo cd system....I was mainly speaking of the cd system games not ROM carts.. I think its a real damn shame that Blazing Star , Prehistoric Isle 2 , and Strikers 1945 PLUS never came out on cd, they would have been really cool with redone music...

Back