Important Question

is there a way to convert the "Completed Save" from Shining Force 3 Part (PAL) to a Japanese Save....

since I've got the 1st Part as a PAL game a can not use the Completed Save Game in the Japanese Part 2....

I don't think there is a way to do that myself, but just in case there is one ^^

(the only other Possibilty would be to get a Japanese version of Part 1 and to complete it....which I am going to do if there is no other way) ^^

*sry4myEnglish*

I was under the impression that you could load your save from part 1 of the us version into the japanese version (though I could be wrong) you sure you can't do it from the pal version too?

I'm pretty sure I can't but I'm gonna see if I still got the Completed Save from my PAL Version on my BackUpCart...but I doubt that it'll work cause I am pretty sure I've tried it before, well I'll see about that tomorrow, and if it doesn't work I post it here ^^

Originally posted by OMONowez@Aug 6, 2003 @ 08:31 PM

(the only other Possibilty would be to get a Japanese version of Part 1 and to complete it....which I am going to do if there is no other way) ^^

that's some dedication!

Back