Internal memory battery

Does anyone know what kind of battery the internal memory for the saturn uses, and where I could get one? It seems like my saves keep getting deleted when I turn it off for awhile. Does radio shack carry them?

i had the same problem so i started playin dragon force and got too into it so i lef it on until i beat it that took a week, so once i beat it i turned it off, thenext day i tried to play it and the battery worked again, and saved the internal memory without havin to go to the config screen i have no idea what i did to somewhat jumpstart the battery again. try that

Does anyone know what kind of battery the internal memory for the saturn uses, and where I could get one? It seems like my saves keep getting deleted when I turn it off for awhile. Does radio shack carry them?

Although Radio Shack's online store is temporarily out of stock or no longer available, its physical stores should/may carry them. Other online places I know of where you can purchase it is eBay and UnitedGameSource. However, you may want to check the supermarket first,
wink.gif

What exactly does the Battery do for the Saturn? >

I got my saturn used and don't understand its infinite capabilities.

What exactly does the Battery do for the Saturn?

I got my saturn used and don't understand its infinite capabilities.

It's what keeps your system settings and internal saves from dying. Come on, you could've guessed that from reading Pablo's post above.

OK, I got the battery...now how do I actually change this thing? I can see it if I open the little part in the back.

There you go. If CR2032s are unavailable, a CR2016 will suffice. Well, for a shorter period of time, that is. It's half the thickness of a CR2032.

Back