Is Akuma in Streetfighet collection for PSX?

I wouldn't think so... but I can't honestly remember since I sold that game years ago lol. I was under the impression that gouki was part of only the alpha games (hence between street fighter 1 and 2, if I remember the timeline of the story or whatever correctly).

yes.....he is...........SF collection

Play as Akuma in SSF2 Turbo:

Highilght Ryu.Press and hold the L button.While holding the L button,press the R button.You should see Ryu's portrait change into Akuma's shadowy silouette.He is very cheap (as usual),and has only one in air fireball.(the computer controlled Akuma can shoot two air fireballs).

Ah, very cool. Thanks, now to go rub it in my friends face that he was wrong. He said akuma isn't in the psx version and that im wrong and stupid! MUAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by BJammzz@Aug 6, 2003 @ 10:02 AM

go shitface, harness the chee and show that foo!......sorry just had to say "go shitface"

:lol: hahah. Yeah, I find a lot of people like to say my name often on videogames.

there is also a way to get akuma .. pick dhalsin press up up down down then beat all the character with a 1/100 life bar full. and that should do it.

who still playing street fighter collection?????

ps: is it true gotenk for dragon ball gt ?

is there a marvel vs capcom 3 in the making??

is there a another dragon ball series other than z,gt,and the lost ep.??

Originally posted by beldugo@Aug 7, 2003 @ 06:50 AM

ps: is it true gotenk for dragon ball gt ?

is there a marvel vs capcom 3 in the making??

is there a another dragon ball series other than z,gt,and the lost ep.??

unknown........

hmmmmm....could be....you never know.....

if your refering to Dragonball AF.....it was NEVER real. There are many pics out there showing stuff like Pan in her SSJ1 look, pics of Radits alive,with short hair and no tail, and other nice looking stuff......but it was only teaser art to show what GT MAY of been like.........as for the lost ep.....what do you mean? if you mean the movie titled 'plan to distroy the saya-jin's' it was never lost, just not seen much!

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Aug 7, 2003 @ 09:56 AM

wrt Marvel vs. Capcom 3:

Activision acquired exclusive rights to all Marvel properties until 2009. Fuckers.

WHAT!! Say it aint so. Boy does that suck major juevos. I really want another addition to the MVC series. Or at least another fast paced combo based game. I like the Capcom Vs. SNK series, but i prefer the crazy lookin super moves and insane combos of MVC.

Originally posted by Shitface+Aug 7, 2003 @ 03:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shitface @ Aug 7, 2003 @ 03:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tagrineth@Aug 7, 2003 @ 09:56 AM

wrt Marvel vs. Capcom 3:

Activision acquired exclusive rights to all Marvel properties until 2009. Fuckers.

WHAT!! Say it aint so. Boy does that suck major juevos. I really want another addition to the MVC series. Or at least another fast paced combo based game. I like the Capcom Vs. SNK series, but i prefer the crazy lookin super moves and insane combos of MVC. [/b][/quote]

i'm sure either way we will get one of them soon! 😉

they should add a 'Tekken Force Mode' play potion in any future home releases! (2player of course!)

Back