Is Dyldo a productive SX member

lordofduct

Established Member
I think thats a nice scale of answers for you to choose from...

I don't know maybe its my narcacism, maybe its the fact others have done it, maybe its just to irritate some of the mods... mostly its because I feel im useless.

Well, I think to be a prouctive member, all you have to do is make a positive contribution to the boards every now and again..

So yes.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-01-03 @ 06:07 PM

:D

It looks like im a monkey, YEY!!!!! im more a monkey then skankinmonkey

Yeah, that's what it looks like. Skank has been a real slacker lately on the monkey screwin. What brought this on, Dyldo? I blame Cloud. I mean, look at him. He's probably at fault somehow.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-01-03 @ 04:52 AM

I think thats a nice scale of answers for you to choose from...

I don't know maybe its my narcacism, maybe its the fact others have done it, maybe its just to irritate some of the mods... mostly its because I feel im useless.

[post=126967]Quoted post[/post]​

Compared to RolfWrenWalsh, you're as useful as Sonic Team giving us all free games. I wouldn't worry about it.

Would someone please tell me what the hell all your problem is with me?

Don't you dare mention the Polls forum.

What have I done to contribute?

I've submitted two soundtracks, and posted all my fanfics.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sat, 2005-01-08 @ 09:11 PM

Would someone please tell me what the hell all your problem is with me?

[post=127342]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess you do a few things that annoy me, but who isn't without faults? One time I choked a baby! :banana

1. You ruined three of my favorite game characters

2. Your sig is too long, and filled with information/graphics that are unnecesary

3. You lengthen your sig even after an admin shortens it. I suspect that if we cut out your arm and leg muscles and dropped you off at a gay S&M club, and gave you the opportunity to leave should you shorten your sig, you'd probably still refuse.

4. You don't start your queries with pronouns (Ex. The hell is that supposed to mean?)

5. You like Resident Evil too much (although RE4 IS going to be one of the best of the year)

6. You took down my favorite of your fanfics.

7. You start too many polls at once

8. You keep trying to police other members as if you were an authority figure.

9. You flip-flop on issues too easily

10. It is my opinion that you rely too heavily on emoticons

11. You opted to start a new account instead of having your name changed.

12. You write some pretty good Sailor Moon/Final Fantasy/Phantasy Star/Star Trek/The Writing Team for 'Friends' and their mothers slash, but those fanfics are VERY loosely related to the subject of the site.

13. You used to include CD-Rs on your game list, also you have more games than me and I'm jealous

14. Your Gamecube fanatisicm

15. You abbreviate all your consoles some way ('Cube, 'Box, PoS2)

16. You seem to really like football, but I hate football. I especially hate people in their 40's who buy apparel form the college they went to and still watch all their schools games. I see you doing that in 25 years.

17. I don't know where you stand on the new host of the Late Late Show, but if you like him, me and you are going to go a few rounds.

18. You like Iowa too much

19. It drives me crazy how you won't accept slang

20. SkankinMonkey isn't all that bad--as of late I find him humorous and witty

21. You always start stuff with Gallstaff, there's nothing wrong with having confidence and wanting to fuck as many people as you can

22. You don't take critisicm very well

23. You take everything I say seriously

I'm going to have to cut this list short, I've got things to do.

Damn, im pretty f'ing useless. I hate drinking birds with a passion... stupid bird thinks its so much better then me. Its always looking at me with those little black eyes and dipping back and forth so condescending. Like its saying "HA if I had hands I could touch my toes, shit if I had a dang I could suck myself off!" damn you bird and self felatio performing abilities!

Back