Ivan is approaching

thats it. im moving to another state. Cant stand flordia. I couldnt stand it before.....But now cause these hurricanes, its made my hatred for this state like ten times worse.

I got my electric back today. THANK God! The hurricane damaged my home though, water leaked in the walls and the ceiling in a bunch of diffrent spots. Water almost leaked all over my computer (i would have died!) we didnt see that the ceiling was leaking cause there was no power. Iam just happy this is all over.......well actually its not..i think there is 2 more months of hurricane season left...i think?

In Virginia, really bad weather is pretty rare. We don't get a lot of the way of natural disasters. But as I spent much of my childhood in upstate NY, I sure as hell miss the snow. Anyone still get to wallop their friends with huge snowballs? Right in the face?

Originally posted by trecheroustara@Sep 29, 2004 @ 12:03 AM

thats it. im moving to another state. Cant stand flordia. I couldnt stand it before.....But now cause these hurricanes, its made my hatred for this state like ten times worse.

I got my electric back today. THANK God! The hurricane damaged my home though, water leaked in the walls and the ceiling in a bunch of diffrent spots. Water almost leaked all over my computer (i would have died!) we didnt see that the ceiling was leaking cause there was no power. Iam just happy this is all over.......well actually its not..i think there is 2 more months of hurricane season left...i think?

[post=119966]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been telling ya!

Come to Iowa!

:cheers

Back