Jacky vs Sarah vs Bruce Lee

Cloud121

Established Member
I dunno...

:lol:

I've been a Sarah player for eight years, Jacky's kicked my ass countless times, and Bruce Lee... Well.. he's Bruce Lee...

The VF Fanatic in me votes Sarah.

Oh man... I don't know why I even bother to respond. This is even worse than the MGS poll.

Anyway, here's how I break it down. Jacky and Sarah are inside your 32x/Saturn/Dreamcast/PS2. Bruce Lee is dead. Even though he's dead, he still has more than enough power in his little finger to smash your little PS2 into bits, easily winning the match. He's Bruce Lee, dude.

Originally posted by it290@Sep 19, 2004 @ 10:29 PM

Oh man... I don't know why I even bother to respond. This is even worse than the MGS poll.

Anyway, here's how I break it down. Jacky and Sarah are inside your 32x/Saturn/Dreamcast/PS2. Bruce Lee is dead. Even though he's dead, he still has more than enough power in his little finger to smash your little PS2 into bits, easily winning the match. He's Bruce Lee, dude.

Yeah Yeah...

i dont even know who ANY of these people are, jackie, sara, liquid, Raiden.... isnt raiden from Mortal Kombat, why would you put solid snake, water, and a MK character in a poll? im confused cloud. So i vote bruce lee, hes dead, and dead guys ROCK.

Let me break it down to you...

Sarah = Best Fighter in VF

Jacky = Fellow VFer inferior to Sarah :p

Raiden = Complete and total badass character in MGS2

Liquid = Main bad guy in MGS. Snake's brother

Solid = Main character in MG/MG2/MGS. He was cool... But then Raiden stole the show! :p

Is that clear enough? :lol:

Wait a second...

*Rereads Lord's post*

*Realizes Lord is making fun of him and giving him shit....*

:damn:

Back