Japanese saturn games

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Im wondering, seeing as how several good Japanese Saturn games are in english such as Radiant Silvergun and Metal Slug, which others are as well?

Snyderman

Website
Visit site
I personally don't know any aside from the afore mentioned. Although I do want to say there really is no point in asking, sorry if I sound somewhat rude. With the exception of RPGs (and a select few other games, Dracula X comes to mind) even if the game is in japanese, there's really not enough text to worry about it.

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Well I would like to know for import purposes. I rarly import games, and when I do its only if the game is in english. The current one I have my eyes on is groove on Fight, a four player fighter. Its not that I mind them being in japanese, but most of my friends do, and when I get games I wan't them to be ones wich can be enjoyed by others I know as wel as myself.

E Nice

Umm...well Zero Divide The Final Conflict has English speech. You can barely understand it though. They are trying to imitate a robot voice.

Do you mean English voices or menu text?

Weezer

Website
doubtingrobinson.com
Final Fight Revenge is in English, but.. I'm not sure if that'd be worth your time. :)

Also, I heard there was a way to play Darkstalkers 3 in English, too. On saturn, that is.