• Rise from your gwave!

Japanese saturn games

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by Fabrizo, Dec 18, 2001.

1. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

Im wondering, seeing as how several good Japanese Saturn games are in english such as Radiant Silvergun and Metal Slug, which others are as well?

2. Snyderman

Snyderman New Member

I personally don't know any aside from the afore mentioned. Although I do want to say there really is no point in asking, sorry if I sound somewhat rude. With the exception of RPGs (and a select few other games, Dracula X comes to mind) even if the game is in japanese, there's really not enough text to worry about it.

3. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

Well I would like to know for import purposes. I rarly import games, and when I do its only if the game is in english. The current one I have my eyes on is groove on Fight, a four player fighter. Its not that I mind them being in japanese, but most of my friends do, and when I get games I wan't them to be ones wich can be enjoyed by others I know as wel as myself.

4. E Nice

E Nice New Member

Umm...well Zero Divide The Final Conflict has English speech. You can barely understand it though. They are trying to imitate a robot voice.

Do you mean English voices or menu text?

5. Weezer

Weezer New Member

Final Fight Revenge is in English, but.. I'm not sure if that'd be worth your time. :)

Also, I heard there was a way to play Darkstalkers 3 in English, too. On saturn, that is.

6. allsport11

allsport11 New Member

Deep Fear is in English, with Japanese subtitles. Way better than Resident Evil. IMHO. :)

Later