JVC X'eye help

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. And I would like to ask for some help from a SEGA repair wizard. I have a JVC X'eye that I am trying to fix. The system works but the only problem is that on any controller that I plug in, the left D pad direction doesn't work. I have tried different controllers and I even bought a new one but it still the left D pad direction doesn't work. The system work fine other than the fact that I can go left on the games. It makes it kind of hard :) . If anyone out there know how to fix this that can provide some help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Old post, but in case you/others are still having this problem... I have had this happen with other systems when there is a cracked solder joint connecting the controller port to the main board. I'd open it up and reflow all the port's joints.

Is this board still active? I just want a software program that can convert say 20+ folders that are in iso/mp3 format to bin/cue format without having to go into each folder, convert the mp3's to wave, make a new cue file containing those wave's and the iso, and then mounting it to a virtual disk image to generate the bin and cue files? There has to be an easier way. Help a noob out! I want to just point to a directory containing a bunch of folders that are in iso/mp3 format and just mass convert them all into bin/cue so that retroarch can actually read the damn files!

Back