:kicks self in head... repeatedly:

lordofduct

Established Member
NEVER EVER EVER sleep with your best friends girl just as the stop dating.

damn mother f-er cant get over such a stupid little thing, my damn girl friend doesnt care, what the fuck is his problem (well shes not really my g-friend shes my ex but now friends with lots and LOTS of benefits... his girl was basicly the same thing)

if you were him would you kill me?

to get who is who strait

Me<-->Christine

^

|

v

Jean<-->Sammy

the arrows are who are sleeping with who, no dating involved anymore

Who cares if hes mad at you, you've got 2 girls to sleep with dammit
biggrin.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 15, 2003 @ 09:38 PM

damn mother f-er cant get over such a stupid little thing, my damn girl friend doesnt care, what the fuck is his problem (well shes not really my g-friend shes my ex but now friends with lots and LOTS of benefits... his girl was basicly the same thing)

to get who is who strait

Me<-->Christine

^

|

v

Jean<-->Sammy

...Use words from the english language I dont understand what the hell at all you're saying.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 15, 2003 @ 10:38 PM

to get who is who strait

Me<-->Christine

^

|

v

Jean<-->Sammy

I'll never understand the whole "friends with benefits" concept. For your friend to be angry at you says (to me) that his girlfriend/whatever was more to him than a "friend." Either that or he's reacting territorially... I donno. In general, most people don't like to see their recent ex-whatever sleeping around with someone else so soon after the relationship ends. But "friends with benefits" really isn't a traditional relationship, and I don't understand the psyche behind it. The same rules of break-up etiquette may not apply. All I know is I would never be able to put so little emotional attachment to sex...

In any case, you've just made your life more complicated than necessary. Apologize up the wazoo, but don't expect him to be happy with you for a while. In the end, I hope you can reconcile your friendship. And if he's over it already.... Well, I guess it's indicative of how differently men and women (such as myself) view relationships.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 15, 2003 @ 09:38 PM

to get who is who strait

Me<-->Christine

^

|

v

Jean<-->Sammy

you girlfriend doesnt care, and guess what, neither do i

I can't help but think that the whole way you view relationships (friend or otherwise) needs a bit of an evaluation, but maybe that's just me.

Originally posted by Myname@Jul 16, 2003 @ 03:48 PM

I can't help but think that the whole way you view relationships (friend or otherwise) needs a bit of an evaluation, but maybe that's just me.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't know the best way to word it
smile.gif

jurai your blunt resistance to ever giving an f are the comments i love the most in this place.

and thanks for everyones input, i like seeing how everyone views relationships and sex and how much they connect the too.

personally i just find relationships ruin sex and vice versa, since me and christine stopped dating we just seem to get along a hell of alot better and sex doesnt feel like a chore as much. Just to clarify WHY i choose friends with benefits.

I should just stop expecting my friends to have the same morals as me. sammy is the odd one out, hes the only one who doesnt like friends with benefits... because (as y2kzorak said) hes territorial.

oh and MyName, thats what this is, an inpersonal evaluation of the relationship.

:smiles all the way home while reflecting on how well i use improper english:

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Jul 16, 2003 @ 11:33 AM

I dunno, I haven't had a boyfriend in a while now and I'm still a virgin...

But I'd tend to agree with y2kzorak.

i always thought you were a guy, my bad

if i was your friend yes i would kick your ass but then eventually feel bad that i did and see if we could be friends again but ya i would have kicked your ass.

but dont mind my opinion i suffer from rage disorders

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 17, 2003 @ 02:34 AM

oh and MyName, thats what this is, an inpersonal evaluation of the relationship.

Well, fair play to you then
smile.gif
. To be blunt about the way I see it, sex without emotion is just short change from wanking.. And potentially a hell of a lot more complicated.

I'm sounding bizarrely puritanical here, so I'll be quiet.

Originally posted by Myname+Jul 16, 2003 @ 10:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ Jul 16, 2003 @ 10:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct@Jul 17, 2003 @ 02:34 AM

Well, fair play to you then
smile.gif
. To be blunt about the way I see it, sex without emotion is just short change from wanking.. And potentially a hell of a lot more complicated. [/b][/quote]

funny but true
smile.gif

(emotion being love, not lust)

I agree w/ you MyName

ahhh everything is far better when there is love involved
wub.gif
, i dunno friends with benefits has the bad downsides along with, who else is he/she or both sleeping with(diseases), what happens if protection fails(1 in 2 wit me), what if she wants to keep it, what happens if emotions do develop and the other person doesn't feel them back. and so i stay away from friends with benefits. hell cuz of the whole me and my black touch with those "protective aide's" when used with girls i haven't had any in almost a year... can i say waiting unless drunk. and yes i have a gf have had for close to 2 months. but back to topic. if you want to have meaningless sex thats one step from one nighter go for it its your choice. Oh and i would kick your ass for doinkin my ex within 2 or 3 weeks of us breaking up its a whole what i expect out of my friends.

If you're gonna have sex without the emotions might as well save yourself the trouble and use your hand. Shit it's always there and ready. No nasty emotions or words or crap to get in the way. And last I checked you can't get your hand pregnant.

i disagree, love evolves into lust and gets lost somewhere in the jarble and just screws everything up

and when the hell did i say the sex lacks emotion, i love christine with out a doubt... i would do anything for the girl may it mean take my life. and jean i also liked, not love, i havent been around her that much to love her... but emotionally is a great person (reminds me of me and my best friends personalities melded and rolled up into this cute little female body with purple hair.)

so dont get me wrong emotion is a big thing, i was referring to relationships... or better yet the common monogomist relationship which builds lots and lots of jealousy. its like trying to tell a die hard atheist everything he does sends him to hell. there not gonna understand they dont get this concept of eternal damnation. just like a monogomist doesnt understand how jealousy can stay out of polygamy(all it takes is many polygamist partners... which sammy is not)

Back