Final Fantasy VII

Cloud121

Established Member
Ladies and Gentlemen! It is with great pride that I present to you, the very first fanfic I've ever written. I fixed most of the errors this time. I starting writing this on March 4, 1998, and finished it on March 18, 1998. I was in 5th grade, and I was 11. Enjoy!

Final Fantasy VII

Original Release - March 18, 1998

Fixed Release - August 11, 2004

Dylan Schmidt

Final Fantasy VII

"Welcome to Mako Reactor No. 1. For tours call Shinra Inc. at 555-5461." BOOM!

"We're not here for a tour, we're here to blow this place!" said Barret. Cloud was now working for AVALANCHE. The mission was to blow the Mako Reactor.

"Let's go!" said Cloud. Suddenly they were attacked by Shinra Soldiers. Barret blasted them with his Gatling Gun. Cloud sliced some with his Buster Sword. When the soldiers were defeated they set the bomb. After the reactor was destroyed they went back to the hideout. There they met with Tifa, one of Cloud's childhood friends She can really hurt you with her fists if you make her mad.

"Hi Cloud, did you work with Barret?"

"Yeah."

"Marlene!", cried Barret.

"Papa!" cried Marlene.

"Alright, everyone below NOW!" "Our next target is Mako Reactor No. 5." explained Barret. "We'll use the train to get to the reactor." As Cloud, Barret, and Tifa walked out of the bar, Tifa told Cloud that the man at the weapon shop wanted to give him something. After the man at the shop gave him an Ether they got on the train.

"We can't use our fake IDs anymore." said Barret

"We have three minutes before the checkpoint. said Tifa. "All right in three minutes we're jumping off this train!" said Barret.

"Alert! Alert! unidentified passangers aboard train! Alert! Alert!

"Damn!" said Barret. Barret blasted the door open with his assault gun. After they jumped off the train, they headed for the reactor. While they were walking through the tunnel, they came upon some Shinra electrical beams.

"Let's head down that tunnel." said Cloud. At the bottom of the tunnel they picked up an Ether. Then they went down another tunnel. At the end was the entrance to Mako Reactor No. 5. After they set the bomb, they headed for the exit. But right when they were about to leave, they were blocked by Shinra Soldiers. Then President Shinra appeared. He snapped his fingers, then a strange machine appeared.

"What the hell is that? cried Barret.

"It's called Air Buster." said President Shinra. "Now if you excuse me, I have a dinner to attend." he said as he got on his helicopter.

"Help Cloud!" said Tifa. First, Tifa hit it with her Beat Rush, then Barret hit it with his Big Shot, and Cloud destroyed it with his Braver. As Air Buster blew up, part of the bridge was destroyed, and Cloud fell down to the slums below.

"Get up!" "Get up!" said a voice Cloud had never heard before.

"Who are you?" asked Cloud.

"I'm Aeris the flower girl." said the girl.

"I'm Cloud." said Cloud. Then Shinra Soldiers walked in.

"What are they doing here?"

"They're for me." said Aeris.

"What!"

"Let's get out of here." said Aeris. Just as they were about to leave they ran into a strange man.

"Help! we're being attacked by Shinra Soldiers." cried Aeris

"Shinra soldiers?!" said the man. The man got out a gun and shot the soldiers. "Who are you?" asked Cloud.

"My name is Blade." said the main.

"I'm Cloud and this is Aeris." said Cloud.

"Where are you headed?" asked Blade.

"We're headed for the Sector 7 Slums."

"I'll take you there." said Blade. On their way to Sector 7 they stopped at Aeris's house. When they got back to Sector 7 they went to the hideout.

"Who are these two?" asked Barret.

"This is Aeris and this is Blade." said Cloud. After Tifa and Barret met Blade and Aeris, Barret explained why they are destroying the reactors. And they said they would join AVALANCHE until the reactors were destroyed and Shinra was defeated.

"Our next target is Reactor No. 3." explained Barret.

"We'll use the train to get to Sector 3." "Then we will go through the slums." said Tifa.

"We have new fake I.D.s now, luckily we have two extra for Blade and Aeris." said Barret. When they were on the train they put on different clothes, so Shinra Soldiers wouldn't spot them. A few miles down was the ID checkpoint. When they passed the checkpoint no alarm went off. When they got to Sector 3 they headed for the slums. At the weapon shop Cloud bought the Ultima Weapson, Aeris bought the Parasol, Tifa bought the Premium Heart, and Barret bought the Missing Score.

"Let's head for the reactor." said Cloud. When they got to the reactor, they killed some Shinra soldiers, then they went into the reactor. Right when they went in they came to a bridge that split into two paths. "Blade, Tifa come with me!" said Cloud. "Barret, go with Aeris." Cloud, Blade, and Tifa fought several soldiers until they were able to set the bomb. They had ten minutes to find Barret and Aeris and get out of there . It took them 8 minutes to find Barret and Aeris and 1 and a half minutes to get out of there. After they got out all 8 reactors were destroyed. Then they headed for Shinra Headquarters to defeat Shinra once and for all. Right outside the entrance to Shinra Headquarters picked up a 4-x cut materia for Cloud. After Cloud equipped it, they went in. Right when they went in they were attacked by dozens of Shinra Soldiers. It took about half an hour to defeat them all. Then they headed for the President's Office. Every floor they were attacked by Shinra Soldiers. When they got to the President's Office they killed the President. But right when they are about to leave the office they ran into the man with the most reconizable name anywhere: Sephiroth!

"Oh my god, Sephiroth is alive!!?" said a very, very surprised Cloud. "Guys, I'll handle this." said Cloud as he got out his regular Buster Sword. Then Sephiroth did this weird thing with his fingers and then the rest of the team were locked in cages. Cloud 4-x cutted him many times, but he couldn't kill Sephiroth. The Cloud summoned Fire3. Then Sephiroth was burning away. Then Cloud 4-x cutted Sephiroth one more time, then Sephiroth's body just crumbled to the ground. "Alert! Alert! 2 minutes to detonation!" Cloud had 1 minute to free the team and 1 minute to get to the next floor. It took 1 minute and 15 seconds for Cloud to free the team and two minutes to get out of the Shinra Building. When they got out of the shinra building they ran about 10 yards then watched Shinra H.Q. crumble.

The End

Back