Kingdom of Loathing

Originally posted by mal@Jun 16, 2004 @ 02:41 PM

Thanks for the tips. I'll send you an asparagus knife ASAP. :thumbs-up:

I'm out of turns for today but I only need one more Moxie point to reach level 7. :banana

I sent the snorkel to you ;)

You don't need turns to complete the maps I think ...

You want a nice hint ? Try to type 'xyzzy' in the leaflet, and you'll gain your missing moxie point ;)

I used the Meat Globe to gain the points that I needed! :D

What do you think the Clan credo should be? :)

Originally posted by mal@Jun 16, 2004 @ 03:25 PM

I used the Meat Globe to gain the points that I needed! :D

What do you think the Clan credo should be? :)

Meathomaniac ? :p

EDIT:

Wanna sleep with the Naughty Sorceress ? Wanna get truckloads of meat ? Join the meathomaniac clan !

Bah ... that's a fun game:p

We can also have this :

"We are the defenders of the Mighty Blue Hedgehog, against the evil Dr Robotmeat"

Now that's more like it. :)

I'm going to start unloading all my junk into the clan coffers.

We've now got a chef-in-a-box. That should make cooking a bit easier. :)

I'm looking for some beer lenses to make a bartender-in-a-box ATM.

Nice :)

I'm the cook master, you're the booze master :D

I added some defense walls to the clan, we should think of some other things (we need meat, badly :) )

Runik, have you got a Detective Skull yet?

If not, let me know and I'll see if I can make one up. They're very useful. :)

Also, what weapon are you using? What power does it have?

I've a brainy skull, I guess I need something else to transform it in a detective skull (glasses ?)

I've the Gnollish Autoplunger (60 power), and I just got the pastamancer's hat in the dank and dark sinistar cave :)

I've made up a Detective Head for you. It tells you how many HP your opponents have.

Thanks mal :)

I did some cooking again, and I grabbed some stuff from the misspelled cemetary ...

Do you do something with the pixel stuff ? I've enough pixels to do a pixel hat and some potions, but I'm not sure if it's really useful ...

What's the story with pixel stuff? I don't think I've ever come across anything to do with them. :huh

When you complete the quest for the Crackpot Mystic's Shed (wrong side of tracks), he will give you a continuum transfunctioner.

When you equip this item, you'll have an "inexplicable door" that appears in the woods, which leads to the 8-bit realm where you get colored pixels ... :)

Back