Kingdom of Loathing

I thought that when I had one that I gained something (strength?) but lost some moxie. :huh

Originally posted by mal@Jun 20, 2004 @ 02:09 PM

I thought that when I had one that I gained something (strength?) but lost some moxie. :huh

So far I haven't run into anything that makes you lose stats (except when you're beaten up or when you take too much boozes ;) )

I've added a couple of things to clan items....btw maybe we need to sell some things from clan stash ? Too many junk items, it's hard to find anything useful (fodd, drinks) :)

Food and drinks are quite expensive, generally speaking. Selling stuff without having a store in the mall costs 100 meat per item. Buying a store require you to be level 9 and costs 50,000 meat. :eek:mg:

Just make sure that you spare a few adventures each day to go to the Knob Goblin Kitchens, Fernswarthy's Tower or the Haunted Pantry and collect some food ingredients.

I'd rather try and save up for some "training" equipment for the clan. That way we should be able to level up a bit quicker. We've got 16,000 in the clan stash now. :)

I've just had a look at the clan stash and we still do have a fair bit of food, and several Imp Ales left. If we just pace ourselves we shouldn't have anything to worry about. :)

oolong.jpg

What weapons and stuff do you have ATM?

If we've got somthing better I'll send them to you.

Moxie determines how well you avoid taking damage in battle. It's also the primary stat of Disco Bandits and Accordian Theives.

It can be used to purchase items for the entire clan, whether that be minor drinks and potions for everybody or clan defences or other equipment.

I just bought a Hammer, so I can now smith stuff ;)

If you have any spare catsup/ketchup, meat pants / sword / helmet, ore etc ... please put it in the stash :)

Some interesting stuff like hot pepper and catsup/ketchup can be found at the Hermit's place (you need a permit from the market to go there)

With that I can cook some reaaaally hot stuff (you might have some sitting difficulties after eating that ;) )

EDIT: mal, you're right about the Imp Ale, you are losing stats using it (moxie)

We've got to make a decision about what to spend the money on.

I think it should be training equipment - but I'm not sure if it should be for Muscle, Mysticality or Moxie. I'm also not sure exactly what benefit they give. One item will cost 30,000 meat.

A Meat Tree returns 1% of the clan meat stash per day (up to 500) to each member. This costs 50,000 meat.

A Meat Calendar (AFAIK) will give each player one extra turn per day. This costs 50,000 meat.

I think we need to choose soon because I was able to put in 10,000 meat today. :banana

I think the Meat Tree sounds a goer. We can more quickly reach whatever goals we want to if we have one of those. I'm still trying to get the strength to go into the more interesting areas, so my contributions remain limited for the time being...

Back