KOF 2003 info -- MOTW Influences!

Originally posted by DBOY@Dec 24, 2003 @ 12:31 PM

Oh well, at least Robert got new clothes this year. Now if only they'd make a Ryuuko no Ken 3 to show them off in...

Hmmm... Ryuuko no Ken 3 was released in 1996.

In reply to an older post:

Whoa whoa whoa! Where the hell did you hear that SNK wasn't gonna port SVC to DC? I remember going to their website onetime, and they even stated: "If you're interested in SVC: Chaos on the Sega Dreamcast cast your vote and/or email us" or something to that degree. I would kill for a DC Port of SVC. I've never played a KoF game. But I've been checking out screenshots of SVC ever since it's announcment and I NEED to play that game! I don't want it to be excluvisely released on that piece of shit garbage known as "PlayStation 2" (yes, I own one, but only for VF and Sega Ages). I... no.. WE ALL WANT A DC PORT!

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Dec 24, 2003 @ 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Dec 24, 2003 @ 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-DBOY@Dec 24, 2003 @ 12:31 PM

Oh well, at least Robert got new clothes this year. Now if only they'd make a Ryuuko no Ken 3 to show them off in...

Hmmm... Ryuuko no Ken 3 was released in 1996. [/b][/quote]

WRONG!

That's Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden.

Read the damn title screen. In the USA, Gaiden was renamed to Art of Fighting 3.

Haha, I underestimated you, I thought you meant you wanted to see a third installment of Ryuuko no Ken and didn't know about Gaiden.

<-- USA's only Ryuuko no Ken fan

I played that series in the arcade my entire childhood. I never liked Fatal Fury/Street Fighter II :cool:

Back