Landscape-dev

I voted Genny4ever.com. That way you can move your other stuff there as well and then do your individual projects as subdomains (landscapedev.genny4ever.com).

Good work as usual m8 :D

Generally speaking subdomains don't cost extra; however, there is configuration that needs to be done at your webhost if you want the subdomain to be on the same server.

I would prefer something like www.fvdev.net, www.genesisdev.com, www.gedew.com (GEnesis DEv World) or www.megadevzone.com (MegaDrive, Mega CD and Mega 32X dev).

The first name is good if your site is not going to change while the others would be great if your site becomes a center of Genesis development, with demos and games from other people (with the name of its coder, year and a little comment about it), utilities, docs and of course, that great dev ring.

Ok, so as i can see... The idea of a general thing is better (if i change the name of my website)

I'll go for http://www.genny4ever.com (general, just funky) so...

Well, sorry if i'm a bit strange but i don't have enough votes to make a decision from them, i just fallow my feelings and what Edge and RedAngel told.

"if your site becomes a center of Genesis development,"

Well, first, i'm not sure everybody agrees LOL.

Second, i prefer to see only tiny websites than a big one (note that my website is tiny, could be made on a single page).

Thx for answer, i prepare my credit card LOL.

Bye

Fonzie

Back