Laseractive with Genesis Module

Well, I'm trying to make my rent this month, so I've decided to (reluctantly) part with my Laseractive unit with the Genesis Add-on. Right now it's just the unit, add-on, and a 6 button controller, although I might be able to scrounge some games to throw in with it. I was looking to get $150 for it, Im willing to maybe negotiate on it, but it has to happen quick (I need to move this fast.) Hopefully I'm not being too unreasonable here, I figured i'd offer it to this community before tossing it on ebay. Any questions, well, I guess you can email me at schnookums@comcast.net.

Thanks!

Well, I don't have access to a digital camera, if I can somehow get one or get an instant camera (I have a scanner) I'll try to take a picture. As for games, I don't have any of the laseractive LD games, unfortunatly. The games I have scrounged up have been Shining in the Darkness, Shining force 1+2, Ghostbusters, Truxton. I know I have more genesis games still packed away besides those, although i'll be honest, I'm a bit iffy on tossing all three shining games in with the deal. I'm certinally willing to consider it though. I also have Dark Wizard for the Sega cd, just remembered that one. No boxes for the games, unfortunatly, but the games were given to me free, so I figured i wasn't going to complain ;)

Back