Last of the Mystery Boxians

ratfish

Established Member
Well, the time has finally come, and I'm looking to sell my entire collection. Let's just say I don't like where the video game industry is going, and I've decided to change my lifestyle. If you want to read my rant, it's on the CAGames.com forums titled "The rise and fall and rise again of video game culture."

Now down to business. This mystery box will likely be my last one, and since it includes all of my consoles and games, it's going to be expensive. Regularly my Mystery Boxes are full of total crap and maybe a gem or two, and they only sell for $25 to $35 depending on shipping cost. This Mystery Box is worth well over what I'm asking, and maybe twice as much at retail price.

I'm asking $500 for the Last Mystery Box (add $25 for shipping outside the US).

I know this deserves at least a hint due to it's price, so here you are. It includes 4 consoles and 2 handhelds all working, 4 of which are SEGA made and 2 of which are by Nintendo, games for each, accessories and much more.

If I'm not able to sell this, I will put up each item later in a different post, but I prefer to just get rid of everything I own in one sweep.

Back