Legend of Oasis

ExCyber

Staff member
There's an area under the Forest of Earth (at the end of the river) that can only be opened after obtaining the air spirit. What i want to know is what the point of this area is. I don't remember getting anything important there (except for learning the motion for the Dragon Smash technique). In one of the areas I somehow triggered the appearance of a number of zombies; at that point I left the area, and I have not been able to get them to appear again. As far as I can tell, this area is optional. Unfortunately, the only complete walkthrough on GameFAQs is of the "perform these steps in sequence" style, so it's a bit difficult to use it as a reference.

I think there was, a gem hidden in the same obelisk that teaches you the dragon smash thingy, just use the Dragon Smash thingy on it I think the gem was of brass, but i'm not sure, but for sure there is a gem there... or a scroll... i haven't played it in ages.

I think you're right, but it seems like that can't be the only thing; it's a #### of a lot of trouble to go through (designing it, I mean) to only have the one gem/scroll there...

Back