Light gun games?

Are there any good light gun games on the dreamcast besides HOTD2?

I got the following list from Eidolon's Inn:

Confidential Mission

House Of The Dead 2

Silent Scope 2 (or is it super scope)

Death Crimson OX

Virtua Cop 2

The reviews on everything except HOTD2 in gamefaqs weren't too hot. Also, I don't think there's any such game as silent scope 2 or super scope. There's only silent scope 1, and the reviews didn't mention anything about it being light-gun compatible.

My big question is, are there any gun games where 2 players can use 2 guns simultaneously (a-la lethal enforcers)?

Thanks,

JMT.

Confidential Mission is the only game that really holds up to HOTD2. It's short, but it's a great game in its own right. Virtua Cop 2 is good as well; it's not the best port, but since it comes on the Smash Pack it's well worth the money.

Silent Scope isn't light-gun compatible, although there are guns (like the one that racket is selling) that can be used with it, you still have to aim around the screen with the dpad like you normally would.

Death Crimson OX is horrible. Stay far, far away.

All the games mentioned above are two player simultaneous, with the exception of Silent Scope.

In conclusion, pick up Confidential Mission and perhaps VC2 if you still crave more.

Originally posted by E Nice@May 31, 2004 @ 02:20 AM

But it is DC mouse compatible. Better than using the d-pad.

Silent Scope works with my gun (for sale) but you have to use the built-in directional pad to move the scope.

Back