lik-sang mod chip instructions needed

lik-sangs site is down for repairs at the moment and I wanna put my saturn mod chip in now, does anybody have an alternate site with mod instructions or just a photo and description of where that 1 wire goes

I guess the package arrived OK. :
wink.gif
:

All you have to do is attach the wire to a 5v connector on the power supply. Xai made up some instructions that may help. If you look closely you should be able to read which pin is which voltage on the power supply's PCB.

yeah the chip works fine, I was a little worried because it looks like someone urinated on it and left it in the sun for a while, anyway i was curious because a few games had trouble, what's that part about soldering the third point on the mod chip to one of the points marked yellow on the mod board.... does that apply to model 2 boards? because i didn't do it

Originally posted by marzy 0@Oct. 16 2002, 9:30 am

yeah the chip works fine, I was a little worried because it looks like someone urinated on it and left it in the sun for a while...

You know this from experience?
laugh.gif

I don't know why the mods are so dirty, but it doesn't seem to effect them.

What sort of trouble have you been having with it?

All you had to do was connect the white wire to the 5v point on the power supply. I already bridged the 'A' and 'B' points for you.

Back