Listing of games where you are the bad guy?

i belive persona and persona 2 - deception and kagero (deception 2) and dark delusion (deception 3) --- also i belive in koudelka you play a character thats neither good nor bad (but out for them self)

rpgs on the playstation

Sor to pop a thread as old as this one, but some things just get to me
biggrin.gif

Here is another one- Shadowrun for the Sega Genesis. (My favorite all time Genesis game)

Joshua, with all due respect to people who consider themselves law-abiding (slimebags), is by no means a bad guy. Revenge isn't really a noble reason to break possibly all laws in existence around 2052, but saving the world from some mongering capitalist megalomanic corp is, in a way, noble.

Just wanted to set that straight
biggrin.gif

Anywayz, games where you're the bad guy:

Objection (old pc game): You get to play a lawyer
tongue.gif

Floor 13 (pc): Making sure political scandals don't reach the press by surveillance, interrogation, murder and other dirty work. Excellent game.

Crime Fighter (pc): You're a crook and get to do things like kidnapping children and breaking into derpartment stores.

Basically there's tons of games, but whenst we were playing them we didn't bother to stop and to ponder about the fact that we're actually performing quite vile tasks... 'cept if they we're _really_ evil (Don't we all love Carmageddon?
biggrin.gif
)

Too bad most games don't give you the choice of being a badazz mofo like Fallout oder Nethack. But we'll just have to see how this thing'll develop.

Peace out,

Lord Shadowcaster

Pretty much any open ended rpg...Ones that come immediately to mind are the Fallout series, Morrowind, games like those.

Twisted Metal Series

Grand Theft Auto Series

Any Mary Kate & Ashley game

Back