Lookin for a hat

Gallstaff

Established Member
I need a cool hat that's not a trucker hat (cause I dont like those) So I did some searching and found a pretty cool autobots hat on 80stees.com, but it says it's an elastic hat. Does this mean that just the back part is elasitcy or the whole thing is made of that cheap-ass scrunchie material? Does anyone have a hat that has "has an elastic band to allow one size fits all?"

Hat

I'd say that it's just talking about the band that goes around the back of the hat.

It doesn't matter anyway, that hat is out of stock.

Well it is but it's on like 30 other sites that have it in stock. So you think I should get it? I dunno, it seems pretty cool to me but people who dont get it might think it's gay.

This one looks even better than the other one

Decepticons > Autobots

The only thing the 'bots had over the Decepticons was Prime, a true leader, but the Decepticons should have ruled. Fucking Starscream.

Deceptacons fucking suck because all they do is bicker like little bitches over whose cooler, when all the autobots know that optimus prime was the man and no one said SHIT otherwise.

But uh... what do you think about the hat? Im just afraid I'll get my ass beat because you know, freshman in highschool, kids today can't appreciate the amazingness that is the transformers

the reason the Autobots never argued over who would lead next is because they knew it was all up to the Matrix. There is no usurping Prime. Granted, Prime is THE coolest Transformer EVER, (any who disagree will be shot) but Megatron was a maniacal leader. He just had idiots for Generals.

Plus they can fly. nyah.

The hat is cool, btw.. but don;'t get an embroidered one, those always look weird.

ANd get the one with the Decepticreep insignia on it, LOL j/k.

Retro is in, and the only people who will reconise it as such are the people who know a fair ammount about them,. those people who know a fair ammount prob. like them, or did when they were kids. SO you'll prob. get more praise then disses.

well Gall, if you're counting me, don't, as I don't have anything against the hat, except the insignia. lol.

I think its a cool hat.

Yeah I asked a bunch of my friends and they all said it was cool but no one else would get the refrence so it would kinda be a wasted attempt. However, I found another hat which owns equally hard if not harder.

Van Halen will never die!

But by the way it sounds, is the adjustable part velcro or the little push buttons.

Yeah it's steep but I found a ten dollar bill in my old wallet then got 20 for turning in old recyclables so... yeah it kicks ass

Back